Car Safety History
A selection of articles related to car safety history.
Original articles from our library related to the Car Safety History. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Car Safety History.
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- The Truth Behind the History of the Necronomicon
- I don't think there are many people out there who haven't heard of the Necronomicon and the dreadful things connected with it. We've all heard the theories about how it is a Satanist tool; actual copies of the book are bound in human skin and how you risk...
Deities & Heros >> Chthulu
- Car or House Protection
- This is what I do when I leave my car parked somewhere for any period of time. Visualise your car in the spot it’s parked. Then in your mind draw a ring of light around it. Then imagine a pentagram of white light over your car and say something like, Circle...
Paganism & Wicca >> Spells
- Safety With Herbs in Healing and Magick
- I want to talk to you about Safety. There are a lot of common misconceptions out there regarding herbal healing, and I hope with this article to be able to clear some of those up. Safety with any treatment is essential for overall health and well-being,...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part I: Early Dynastic Period
- I - Predynastic - Early Dynastic Period. The temples were in essence the *Home of the God* and thus a place where only Pharaoh as the Son of God and those he appointed as his deputies, could meet with the god. This goes all the way back to Archaic and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part IV: Middle Kingdom
- First Intermediate - Middle Kingdom (ca 2181 -1786 bc.) The powers that built the solar temples of the 5th dynasty and the pyramids of the 6th dynasty weakened towards the end of the Old Kingdom, perhaps as a result of eroding economics, leaving the King less...
Religions >> Egyptian
Car Safety History is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Car Safety History books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- One-Minute Car Safety Seat Check-up
- Using a car safety seat correctly makes a big difference. Even the “safest” . If you must use a secondhand car safety seat, first check its full history.
- Vol. 20, No. 10
- The cars' safety records were followed carefuliy. In many cases, Paris said, occupants of the air-bag equipped cars sur- vived high—speed accidents.
- Propaganda: How Not To Be Bamboozled By Donna Woolfolk Cross
- again when he concludes that “driving full-sized cars means a better car safety record on our American roads today.
- Car Safety Seats: Information for Families for 2011
- But with so many different car safety seats on the market, it's no wonder many parents find this .. Avoid used seats if you don't know the seat's history.
Suggested News Resources
- When Buying a Car, Ladies Are Tougher Customers
- Ladies also asked different questions than men did — they were more likely to ask for specifics about the car's safety, history, and functioning, whereas guys were more likely to ask about performance, looks, and technology.
Suggested Web Resources
- The History of Car Safety
- Dec 14, 2007 AOL Autos offers a history of car safety features from 1899 to present.
- Automobile safety - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- History. Automobile safety may have become an issue almost from the the Saab 92 the first production SAAB car with a safety cage.
- The History Of Car Safety | NRMA Motoring & Services
- The history of car safety. sample.
- Home | Safercar -- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Dedicated to educating the public on how to purchase safe vehicles.
- SafestCars.net – Car Testing
- The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) www.iihs.org also tests car safety performance.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.