A selection of articles related to carbon 14.
Original articles from our library related to the Carbon 14. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Carbon 14.
- Water Wisdon
- If you are lucky enough to live near mineral springs that naturally flow from the EarthMother's body, then you are lucky enough. If you do not live near mineral springs, locate some somewhere and make a pilgrimage there (weekly, monthly, annually, as often...
The Elements >> Water
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Disease and The Creative Process in Magick
- "Health is inner peace" A Course in Miracles On this place I would like to say some words about illness and responsibility for your own life. At some level everyone of us is responsible for everything in the whole world, and - eventually - in the...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- An Overview of Different Types of Scrying
- Scrying is a method of divination. It consists of gazing into a crystal, a mirror or some water for example, anything shiny really, in order to enter altered mind states...A good cliché that best describes scrying is the gypsy fortune-teller and her large...
Divination >> Scrying
Carbon 14 is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Carbon 14 books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Quotient ups carbon-14 quota with recycling plant
- UK radiochemicals firm Quotient Bioresearch has built the world's first recycling plant for carbon-14, a radioisotope used to label drug compounds and probe reaction mechanisms.
- Obviously Don't Set Off Nukes to Do Cool Science. Obviously
- When all those powerful bombs detonated, they spit out neutrons that set off a chain of events to create carbon-14, an exceedingly rare isotope of carbon. The amount of carbon-14 in the atmosphere spiked.
- 'You Learn Science By Doing Science'
- The equipment, purchased through Vernier, included 24 new LabQuest2 Hubs and 14 types of probes and sensors that plug into the Hubs to collect data that can be uploaded automatically to an iPad through a wireless app.
- New University of Pittsburgh study shows Pennsylvania ranks in top 20 for
- Pennsylvania has seen a 14-fold increase in drug overdose deaths over the last 35 years, with the death rate of relatively young white women climbing fastest, a new study has found. The analysis, published Thursday in the journal PLOS ONE by ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.