A selection of articles related to carbon.
Original articles from our library related to the Carbon. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Carbon.
- Water Wisdon
- If you are lucky enough to live near mineral springs that naturally flow from the EarthMother's body, then you are lucky enough. If you do not live near mineral springs, locate some somewhere and make a pilgrimage there (weekly, monthly, annually, as often...
The Elements >> Water
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Disease and The Creative Process in Magick
- "Health is inner peace" A Course in Miracles On this place I would like to say some words about illness and responsibility for your own life. At some level everyone of us is responsible for everything in the whole world, and - eventually - in the...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- An Overview of Different Types of Scrying
- Scrying is a method of divination. It consists of gazing into a crystal, a mirror or some water for example, anything shiny really, in order to enter altered mind states...A good cliché that best describes scrying is the gypsy fortune-teller and her large...
Divination >> Scrying
Carbon is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Carbon books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- How a Voluntary Carbon Fee is Helping Microsoft and the Planet
- At the UN Climate Change Conference in Paris (COP21) this past December, 196 nations reached a global climate deal that sent a strong signal to the world--now is the time to prepare for the low-carbon economy of the future. That was a hard-won ...
- Carbon fee and dividend best way to address climate
- It's called carbon fee-and-dividend: A carbon pollution fee is paid on all fossil fuels — oil, natural gas and coal — and it's given, not to the government, but directly to the public in equal monthly “dividend” checks.
- Researchers Develop Renewable Plastic From Carbon Dioxide And Plants
- But more than just replacing petroleum-derived plastic with one made from carbon dioxide, the researchers' goal was to develop a means that doesn't require a lot of non-renewable energy during production. By achieving this, the researchers have made it ...
- High levels of carbon monoxide found at Elgin highrise
- Construction equipment used in the Central Park Tower building, 120 S. State Street, Elgin, led to high levels of carbon monoxide in the building, setting off alarms Thursday.
- Vote Compass: Sask. cool on carbon pricing, high on renewable energy
- People in Saskatchewan are expressing their opinions on the big environmental questions of the day — including carbon pricing and whether there should be more money for renewable energy, a Vote Compass report says. The voter engagement tool lets ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.