- Le gambe della Pausini, la giacca catarifrangente di Elton John: promossi e bocciati
- Orfano della consueta abbronzatura carbonata, a prescindere dalla stagione, Carlo Conti sfavilla con capelli quasi da marine e smoking con giacca di velluto e gilet. Risultato, un po' rigido ma pacatamente elegante. Sotto il papillon una pietra preziosa?
- Dominique Ansel's Bold and Whimsical Dessert Tasting Menu, Revealed
- In May, acclaimed pastry chef/Cronut king Dominique Ansel opened his new New York City bakery, Dominique Ansel Kitchen, and crowds eagerly lined up, as per usual, for his newfound takes on beignets (dusted with matcha), brownies (topped with torched ...
- 20 Traditional Christmas Dishes From All Around Italy
- What do Italians eat on Christmas? The answer is that there's no dish in particular that can be found on every single Italian holiday table.
Carbonata is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Carbonata books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.