A selection of articles related to carbuncle.
Original articles from our library related to the Carbuncle. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Carbuncle.
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 28
- Chapter 28 28:1 And take thou unto thee Aaron thy brother, and his sons with him, from among the children of Israel, that he may minister unto me in the priest's office, even Aaron, Nadab and Abihu, Eleazar and Ithamar, Aaron's sons. 28:2 And thou shalt make...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 39
- Chapter 39 39:1 And of the blue, and purple, and scarlet, they made cloths of service, to do service in the holy place, and made the holy garments for Aaron; as the LORD commanded Moses. 39:2 And he made the ephod of gold, blue, and purple, and scarlet, and...
Old Testament >> Exodus
Carbuncle is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Carbuncle books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- £1million windfall will transform an Ayr carbuncle
- The Corn Market is being designed as a new heart to bring hundreds of years history to life. At the moment the former Clydesdale Bank and Suburbia Bar building is a shocking example of Ayr's fortunes.
- Herald Express reporter Xenon Carbuncle stars on hit TV show Soccer AM
- MYSTERIOUS Herald Express reporter Xenon Carbuncle made an appearance on hit TV show Soccer AM on Saturday morning. Xenon, who works for Devon's finest publication, was interviewing former England international and Huddersfield Town manager ...
- Aberdeen: From Carbuncle award 'nonsense' to hope of a better future
- Just over a year ago Aberdeen achieved notoriety when it was handed the Carbuncle award for “most dismal town” in Scotland.
- The carbuncles that blight the beauty of Bonnie Ayr Toun
- They are our man-made shame that have become a blot on the landscape of the Auld Toun of Ayr. Welcome to the world of the carbuncle - the ugly side of architecture and of buildings that can no longer fulfil any use. Some have stood empty for years and ...
- Call it 'Carbuncle Alley' and sever link to ex-Lord Mayor
- Prince Charles kicked things off in 1984 by complaining that an extension planned for the National Gallery would be a 'monstrous carbuncle on the face of a much-loved and elegant friend' – and bad architecture is now highlighted every year by this ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.