- Chronic ethanol feeding promotes azoxymethane and dextran sulfate sodium
- We evaluated the effect of chronic ethanol feeding on azoxymethane and dextran sulfate sodium (AOM/DSS)-induced carcinogenesis in mouse colon. Inflammation in colonic mucosa was assessed at a precancerous stage by evaluating mucosal infiltration of ...
- Vegetarianism, low meat consumption and the risk of lung, postmenopausal
- Although meat consumption has been hypothesized to be implicated in the etiology of lung, female breast and prostate cancer, data are not consistent across studies and meat subtypes.
- Effect of turmeric on colon histology, body weight, ulcer, IL-23, MPO and
- The drugs of choice for the treatment of IBD are 5-aminosalicylic acid and sulfasalazine. Others include corticosteroids, azathioprine, mercaptopurines and cyclosporine, which are used for more severe forms of the disease .
- Association of prostate cancer risk variants with TMPRSS2:ERG status: evidence
- Our findings suggest the molecular process of prostate carcinogenesis may be distinct for men with different underlying genetic predisposition.
Carcinogenesis Etiology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Carcinogenesis Etiology books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Carcinogenesis Etiology Topics
claremore oklahoma tourism
vaastu shastra vaastu purusha mandala