- Monsanto Pushes for GMO Corn Seeds in Mexico Despite 'Probably Carcinogenic
- Amidst a local court ruling to rescind the ban on GMO corn in 2015, the fight between the large agribusinesses companies like Monsato and some locals persists over the growing of genetically modified (GMO) corn in Mexico.
- Green MEP on new licence plans for 'probably carcinogenic' herbicide Glyphosate
- The World Health Organisation confirmed last year that glyphosate is “probably carcinogenic” to humans. The postponement followed growing rebellion from EU governments. Italy, France, Sweden, and the Netherlands all opposed a new 15-year licence at a ...
- EcoWaste Coalition warns against carcinogenic glue in tire repair kit
- Environmental and public interest group EcoWaste Coalition on Sunday warned cyclist against the use of "Red Sun" glue, an adhesive found in bicycle tire repair kits that contains carcinogenic chemical "1,2- dichloroethane" and has been recalled in Spain.
- Are claims that organic crops use carcinogenic pesticides 'Food Babe tactics?'
- Well, not so much potentially dangerous as outright carcinogenic. The main shock to most readers is that organic production uses any chemical inputs at all, as the organic halo implies that no chemicals are used.
- Roundup Roundup re: Carcinogenic Herbicides
- Glyphosate is the active ingredient in Roundup and is reported to be the most-used agricultural chemical in the world. The International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) has labeled this herbicide as “probably carcinogenic to humans,” although the ...
Carcinogenic is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Carcinogenic books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.