- Sunlight damages DNA even in the dark, Yale scientists find
- The finding means that melanin both protects against damage from sunlight and contributes to carcinogenisis. The US researchers focused on a type of DNA damage known as a cyclobutane dimer (CPD) in which the genetic code is prevented from being ...
- Current Perspectives on HPV Vaccination
- Thirty years ago, human papillomavirus types 16 and 18 were isolated from cervical carcinomas, and it has been almost 10 years since the introduction of the first prophylactic virus-like particle (VLP) vaccine.
- Ginkgo Biloba Linked to Cancer
- “I think it's better to leave that part of the interpretation from our perspective and just say that considering the findings, which were positive for carcinogenisis in both the male and female rats and mice, that they may be related.
- Why men should should avoid the burger van: Pan-fried meat increases risk of
- Prof Stern, whose research was published in the online journal Carcinogenisis, said: 'We speculate these findings are a result of different levels of carcinogen accumulation found in hamburgers, given that they can attain higher internal and external ...
Carcinogenisis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Carcinogenisis books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.