- Kodansha announces new manga for Cardcaptor Sakura, with more in store for the
- SuperGroupies, the company behind the adorable Cardcaptor Sakura shoes from early last year, also recently collaborated with young women's fashion brand earth music&ecology to bring Japanese clothing fashionistas and fans a cute, girly spring line of ...
- New Cardcaptor Sakura sketchbooks are a beautiful way to hold on to your
- Preorders are being taken for both (Books here, Memo pad set here) between now and March 24, with delivery scheduled for July, since just like the upcoming new Cardcaptor Sakura manga installment, the sketchbooks are part of the franchise's 20th ...
- CLAMP to Publish New Cardcaptor Sakura Manga
- The April issue of Kodansha 's Nakayoshi magazine announced on Thursday that the members of the creative team CLAMP are publishing a new manga in their Cardcaptor Sakura franchise . The announcement does not list any details about the new work, ...
- Cardcaptor Sakura: the perfect Buffy primer
- Cardcaptor Sakura screened back in 1999-2000, comprising seventy episodes over three series. Produced by Madhouse and based on the manga created by the all-female artist group Clamp, it concerns ten year old Sakura Kinomoto, who accidentally sets ...
- "Cardcaptor Sakura" tendrá nuevo manga | El Comercio Perú
- Pocos artistas de manga (historieta japonesa) son tan conocidos como Clamp, cuarteto de creadoras que en sus treinta años de historia han explorado las diversas ramas del género de fantasía.
Cardcaptor Sakura is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cardcaptor Sakura books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.