Cardiac Arrhythmia Automaticity
- Genetics of atrial fibrillation: from families to genomes
- Atrial fibrillation (AF) is the most common cardiac arrhythmia, affecting 1–2% of the general population. At present there are about 30 million individuals affected worldwide.
- 60-Year-Old Man With Skipped Heartbeat, Shortness of Breath and Light-headedness
- On exam he is bradycardic with a heart rate in the 30's. Otherwise his exam was normal. ...
- Amiodarone in the Prehospital Environment
- Since the creation of the American Heart Association Advanced Cardiac Life Support Guidelines, antiarrhythmic medications have enjoyed a prominent spot in the treatment of cardiac arrest associated with ventricular fibrillation or pulseless ventricular ...
Cardiac Arrhythmia Automaticity is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cardiac Arrhythmia Automaticity books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.