A selection of articles related to cardinal directions.
Original articles from our library related to the Cardinal Directions. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Cardinal Directions.
- Journey to the Four Directions
- East, West, South, North In sacred space I ask you forth Bring your power and your grace Live within this sacred space -author unknown To the East, where the Sun rises, where inspiration and originality are born, please join us so that we may get to know and...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Spider: Grandmother of Creation
- At the dawn of summer, in the warmth of springtime, Spider peeks her head out and begins again to spin her tale. Her tale, like her web is spiral, each year bringing greater more elaborate worlds and possibilities into manifestation. Her story, her web is the...
Symbology >> Animals
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- White Buffalo Calf Woman
- Buffalo stretched to the horizon across the grassy hills. Two brothers were walking towards them. As they walked they saw within the herd a white buffalo calf, something neither one of them had seen before. While they watched it, it began to raise itself up...
Deities & Heros >> Native American
- Everyday Earth
- When you think of "Earth" what comes to mind? Perhaps you feel the stable element of solidity and grounding. Or maybe you see Earth as the third planet from the Sun. Or for you, is Earth the rich brown soil in your own backyard? Earth is all these...
The Elements >> Earth
- Lynne, Carol
- Growing up surrounded by music, Carole Lynneâ€™s musical education has ranged from the informal training of her parents teaching her how to sing jazz to formal instruction at The Juilliard School of Music, University of Michigan Music School, and The American...
Real Interviews >> Authors
Cardinal Directions is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cardinal Directions books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- CARDINAL DIRECTIONS
- Introduction. Introduce/Review cardinal directions. These are the four principal directions on a compass rose.
- GUUGU YIMITHIRR CARDINAL DIRECTIONS
- I have written elsewhere about the heavy use of the cardinal direction terms in.
- Introduction Introduce/review cardinal directions. These are the four
- Introduce/review cardinal directions. These are the four principal directions on a compass rose. They are north, south, east, and west.
- Cardinal Directions
- Cardinal Directions. SEÁN GAVIN. The volcanic crater dominating the skyline of the windward side of.
Suggested News Resources
- Guild Wars 2 Hands-On Impressions From PAX
- When I say dodge, your character isn't just staying in place and ducking, but somersaulting on the ground in any of the cardinal directions, negating damage.
- Ultra-thin Moons on tap next two mornings
- Since you want to look East, it's important to know where the cardinal directions are so you know where to look.
- Chippewa Valley Learning in Retirement offers multiple educational and
- She described the drum she is playing as "sacred to call the spirits of the cardinal directions and the spirit helpers to the medicine wheel.
- Vizio XWH200 Universal Wireless HD Video & Audio Kit
- The accompanying remote measures 4.4 by 2 by 0.6 inches and has a Power button, a large, circular Input button with the four inputs corresponding to the four cardinal directions, and a WiHD Source button.
Suggested Web Resources
- Cardinal direction - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The four cardinal directions or cardinal points are the directions of north, east, south, and west, commonly denoted by their initials: N, E, S, W.
- cardinal directions and the compass rose
- Cardinal Directions and the Compass Rose dot. Cardinal Directions are the most commonly used forms of direction. and include North, South, East and West.
- Compass Lesson - Cardinal Directions
- These four points are at the top and the bottom, and on the right and left sides of a compass. They are called the Cardinal Directions or points of the compass.
- Cardinal direction | Define Cardinal direction at Dictionary.com
- Main Entry: cardinal direction. Part of Speech: n.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.