A selection of articles related to cardinal priests.
Original articles from our library related to the Cardinal Priests. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Cardinal Priests.
- Egyptian Temples, part II: The Priesthood
- The basis for the country, for society and for the individual was the maintaining of Maat. When the earth is a reflection of the sky, which is lorded by Re, then Pharaoh, "son of Re", Horus incarnated, becomes accordingly the lord of the earth. But...
Religions >> Egyptian
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 27
- Chapter 27 27:1 When the morning was come, all the chief priests and elders of the people took counsel against Jesus to put him to death: 27:2 And when they had bound him, they led him away, and delivered him to Pontius Pilate the governor. 27:3 Then Judas,...
New Testament >> Matthew
- Jezebel was a Phoenician princess and the daughter of Ethbaal, the king of Baal-worshipping Sidonians. Jezebel literally means
Deities & Heros >> Mesopotamian
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 14
- Chapter 14 14:1 After two days was the feast of the passover, and of unleavened bread: and the chief priests and the scribes sought how they might take him by craft, and put him to death. 14:2 But they said, Not on the feast day, lest there be an uproar of...
New Testament >> Mark
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 15
- Chapter 15 15:1 And straightway in the morning the chief priests held a consultation with the elders and scribes and the whole council, and bound Jesus, and carried him away, and delivered him to Pilate. 15:2 And Pilate asked him, Art thou the King of the...
New Testament >> Mark
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 26
- Chapter 26 26:1 And it came to pass, when Jesus had finished all these sayings, he said unto his disciples, 26:2 Ye know that after two days is the feast of the passover, and the Son of man is betrayed to be crucified. 26:3 Then assembled together the chief...
New Testament >> Matthew
- King James Bible: Hebrews, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 For this Melchisedec, king of Salem, priest of the most high God, who met Abraham returning from the slaughter of the kings, and blessed him; 7:2 To whom also Abraham gave a tenth part of all; first being by interpretation King of righteousness,...
New Testament >> To the Hebrews
Cardinal Priests is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cardinal Priests books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The College of Cardinals Statistics
- Following the retirement from the curia of Indian Cardinal Priest, Ivan Dias, on May 10, 2011. TOTAL COLLEGE. CARDINAL ELECTORS.
- BishopAccountability.org Outing Cardinal Egan A Priest's Lawsuit
- Feb 7, 2006 Outing Cardinal Egan. A Priest's Lawsuit Alleges the. Catholic Church Is Hiding.
- The Errors of Sedevacantism and Ecclesiastical Law John Salza
- 2 says: “It belongs entirely to the Roman Pontiff to judge…Cardinal Fathers / Cardinal Priests.
- Honorable Lynne Abraham District Attorney
- Under Cardinal Krol, a priest assigned to a parish to assist the pastor in the administration of the Church and the provision of other services to parishioners.
- An Open Letter to Cardinal Hummes - Leaving the Priesthood
- Eminence Claudio Cardinal Hummes, O.S.F..
Suggested News Resources
- Austrian cardinal, priests in dialog over reforms
- By Cindy Wooden, Catholic News Service Austrian Cardinal Christoph Schonborn of Vienna speaks during a press conference April 13.
Suggested Web Resources
- Cardinal bishop, cardinal deacon, cardinal priest: What's the
- Apr 29, 2002 A group of U.S. cardinals returned from Rome after a two-day conference with the pope.
- Cardinal-Priests - Catholic - Cardinal-Priests [Catholic-Hierarchy]
- Those currently eligible have 'Yes' in the column marked 'V'. 152 Cardinal-Priests of 195 living Cardinals. This table was last updated on 31 Jul 2011.
- Cardinals in the Catholic Church | Catholic-Pages.com
- Cardinals appointed from dioceses around the world are made Cardinal Priests. Cardinals appointed from within the Roman Curia are made Cardinal Deacons.
- CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA: Cardinal
- By the term cardinal (Cardinalis) was originally understood every priest .
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Cardinal Priests Topics
Related searchesclassical gas trivia
fat joe conflict with 50 cent
digivice d-tector d-scanner