A selection of articles related to cardinal priests.
Original articles from our library related to the Cardinal Priests. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Cardinal Priests.
- Egyptian Temples, part II: The Priesthood
- The basis for the country, for society and for the individual was the maintaining of Maat. When the earth is a reflection of the sky, which is lorded by Re, then Pharaoh, "son of Re", Horus incarnated, becomes accordingly the lord of the earth. But...
Religions >> Egyptian
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 27
- Chapter 27 27:1 When the morning was come, all the chief priests and elders of the people took counsel against Jesus to put him to death: 27:2 And when they had bound him, they led him away, and delivered him to Pontius Pilate the governor. 27:3 Then Judas,...
New Testament >> Matthew
- Jezebel was a Phoenician princess and the daughter of Ethbaal, the king of Baal-worshipping Sidonians. Jezebel literally means
Deities & Heros >> Mesopotamian
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 14
- Chapter 14 14:1 After two days was the feast of the passover, and of unleavened bread: and the chief priests and the scribes sought how they might take him by craft, and put him to death. 14:2 But they said, Not on the feast day, lest there be an uproar of...
New Testament >> Mark
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 15
- Chapter 15 15:1 And straightway in the morning the chief priests held a consultation with the elders and scribes and the whole council, and bound Jesus, and carried him away, and delivered him to Pilate. 15:2 And Pilate asked him, Art thou the King of the...
New Testament >> Mark
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 22
- Chapter 22 22:1 Now the feast of unleavened bread drew nigh, which is called the Passover. 22:2 And the chief priests and scribes sought how they might kill him; for they feared the people. 22:3 Then entered Satan into Judas surnamed Iscariot, being of the...
New Testament >> Luke
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 23
- Chapter 23 23:1 And the whole multitude of them arose, and led him unto Pilate. 23:2 And they began to accuse him, saying, We found this fellow perverting the nation, and forbidding to give tribute to Caesar, saying that he himself is Christ a King. 23:3 And...
New Testament >> Luke
Cardinal Priests is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cardinal Priests books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The College of Cardinals Statistics
- Following the retirement from the curia of Indian Cardinal Priest, Ivan Dias, on May 10, 2011. TOTAL COLLEGE. CARDINAL ELECTORS.
- BishopAccountability.org Outing Cardinal Egan A Priest's Lawsuit
- Feb 7, 2006 Outing Cardinal Egan. A Priest's Lawsuit Alleges the. Catholic Church Is Hiding.
- The Errors of Sedevacantism and Ecclesiastical Law John Salza
- 2 says: “It belongs entirely to the Roman Pontiff to judge…Cardinal Fathers / Cardinal Priests.
- Honorable Lynne Abraham District Attorney
- Under Cardinal Krol, a priest assigned to a parish to assist the pastor in the administration of the Church and the provision of other services to parishioners.
- An Open Letter to Cardinal Hummes - Leaving the Priesthood
- Eminence Claudio Cardinal Hummes, O.S.F..
Suggested News Resources
- Austrian cardinal, priests in dialog over reforms
- By Cindy Wooden, Catholic News Service Austrian Cardinal Christoph Schonborn of Vienna speaks during a press conference April 13.
Suggested Web Resources
- Cardinal bishop, cardinal deacon, cardinal priest: What's the
- Apr 29, 2002 A group of U.S. cardinals returned from Rome after a two-day conference with the pope.
- Cardinal-Priests - Catholic - Cardinal-Priests [Catholic-Hierarchy]
- Those currently eligible have 'Yes' in the column marked 'V'. 152 Cardinal-Priests of 195 living Cardinals. This table was last updated on 31 Jul 2011.
- Cardinals in the Catholic Church | Catholic-Pages.com
- Cardinals appointed from dioceses around the world are made Cardinal Priests. Cardinals appointed from within the Roman Curia are made Cardinal Deacons.
- CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA: Cardinal
- By the term cardinal (Cardinalis) was originally understood every priest .
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Cardinal Priests Topics
Related searchestone colortimbre
north london line history
he hate me