- Appy mums ease labour pains
- Whereas, once, if a woman had a complicated pregnancy or had developed a condition like high blood pressure or was having a multiple birth, she would be connected to a continuous cardiotocography machine (CTG), for constant monitoring throughout ...
- NHS trust apologises over failings that could have prevented newborn baby's death
- Her pulse was not taken for over an hour, in breach of guidelines, and causing confusion over whether the cardiotocography machine was picking up her or baby's heartbeat. Despite discovering the baby had indicators of foetal distress - Ms Degutiene's ...
- Experts blame lack of hygiene for pregnancy complications
- On the first day of the event, Dr Sukumar Barik of Haldia Medical College and Dr Narayan Jana of Chittaranjan Seva Sadan, both from West Bengal, held a session on cardiotocography (CTG), which is the study of foetus's heartbeat within the womb.
- Negligent Prenatal Advice
- Problems can be caused by a failure to properly interpret or understand the output of cardiotocography (CTG) equipment which might be indicating that the baby is in distress and urgent delivery is required.
Cardiotocography is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cardiotocography books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheselections in italy
soybean vitamins and minerals
dream dictionary fishing
oil refinery products of oil refinery
deutsche bahn corporate structure
hispanic derogatory terms