A selection of articles related to careful observance.
Original articles from our library related to the Careful Observance. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Careful Observance.
- Yom Kippur
- Yom Kippur is the day when God handed to Moses the second set of the Ten Commandments. This occurred after the completion of the second 40 days of guidance from God.
Religions >> Judaism
- Judaism: An Overview
- Judaism, the fundamental religion of the Jews, is the oldest and purely monotheistic religion of the world.
Religions >> Judaism
- Starting with Jesus and the Christian Path...
- During the years of the historical Jesus' life, there are eight or nine years that his whereabouts are not accounted for. Meaning these are the 'lost' years. It was after returning that he truly began to teach his wisdom. Many scholars believe he was in India...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Liza Minelli
- March 12th, 1946 Los Angeles (USA): Pisces New York New York, was singing this famous interpreter to describe the Big Apple and its rhythm, the people coming and going, the immense buildings, the constant running after the time passing by. Besides the great...
Astrology >> Horoscopes of Fameous People
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Manifestation of Intent for Personal and Mutual Benefit (GM6)
- There is an ultimate destination in the study of all subjects, from spirituality, philosophy, theology, biology and sociology, to the occult. This foundational science of all sciences, upon which all others are based, is known as consciousness . The study...
Mind >> World Mind
- King James Bible: Philippians, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 Therefore, my brethren, dearly beloved and longed for, my joy and crown, so stand fast in the Lord, my dearly beloved. 4:2 I beseech Euodias, and beseech Syntyche, that they be of the same mind in the Lord. 4:3 And I entreat thee also, true...
New Testament >> Philippians
Careful Observance is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Careful Observance books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- MILPERSMAN 1640-010
- Commanding officers (COs) are responsible for careful observance of reference ( a), Chapter II,.
- A MANUAL FOR AUTHORS OF MATHEMATICAL PAPERS* The
- reasons for urging a careful observance of this rule are economic as well as stylistic.
- Office of the Probate Court Administrator, Minimum Standards for
- Careful observance of the Code of Probate Judicial Conduct is required. 8.
- Calendar recommendation letter from Keren Vardi
- all the brochot and segulot that come from careful observance of the laws of prisha.
- IMCOM Safety Gram
- Caution, careful observance of traffic laws, and a good attitude are also vital aspects of good driving.
Suggested News Resources
- Michael Mann Cleared (Again)
- with birtherism, see Climate Crocks.) One of Mann's principal critics has been Sen. James Inhofe of Oklahoma.
Suggested Web Resources
- SPIRITIST SCIENCE & METHODICAL A
- METHODICAL ANALYSIS & The BIRTH OF SPIRITIST SCIENCE.
- Project Mitzvah: A Community Wide Response
- Jan 20, 2011 More careful observance of Kashrut outside the home. 17. More careful observance of Kashrut inside the home.
- OU Kosher for Passover Articles shiurim_of_passover
- These basic measurements and their careful observance are integral to our heritage.
- ADVANCE ---- : Tipps Wartung und Unterhalt
- A paraglider's useful life can be significantly extended by careful observance of the following points: Do.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.