A selection of articles related to caridean shrimp.
Original articles from our library related to the Caridean Shrimp. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Caridean Shrimp.
- Astral Beings and Wildlife
- The astral dimension contains a wide variety of what could be called non-physical subtle energy life-forms; or as Carlos Castenada so aptly calls them: inorganic beings. Some of these have a positive nature (nice) and some seem have a negative nature (not so...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
Caridean Shrimp is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Caridean Shrimp books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The evolution of euhermaphroditism in caridean shrimps: a
- Members of this genus are small caridean shrimp and occur in tropical to warm temperate marine coastal waters worldwide.
- Sex Attraction and Recognition in the Caridean Shrimp Heptacarpus
- in the Caridean Shrimp. Heptacarpus paludicola Holmes. (Decapoda: Hippolytidae).
- Antifouling Adaptations of Caridean Shrimps: Cleaning of the
- Structural specializations of chelipeds used by caridean shrimp in two kinds of grooming activity are described.
- Morphometric and Reproductive Traits of Tropical Caridean Shrimps
- Aug 28, 2007 Morphometric and Reproductive Traits of Tropical Caridean Shrimps. Klaus Anger; Gloria S. Moreira.
Suggested News Resources
- From the Archives: Shrimp Tails – Describing a New Species
- subunit I. Molecular Phylogenetics and Evolution 13:244-254. DOI:10.
Suggested Web Resources
- Shrimp - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Shrimp are swimming, decapod crustaceans classified in the infraorder Caridea, found widely around the world in both fresh and salt water.
- Caridean Shrimp
- Although they occur in all of the world's oceans, the Caridean shrimp reach their highest level of species and generic diversification in the Indo-Pacific.
- The evolution of euhermaphroditism in caridean - BioMed Central
- Sep 29, 2010 Members of this genus are small caridean shrimp and occur in tropical to warm temperate marine coastal waters worldwide.
- Caridean Shrimp
- SUGGESTED ONLINE CITATION: Kathryn Hieb. 1999. Caridean Shrimp.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesscalawag role and definition
ronald mcdonald origin and history
history of western fashion