Carl Sagan Scientific Achievements
A selection of articles related to carl sagan scientific achievements.
Original articles from our library related to the Carl Sagan Scientific Achievements. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Carl Sagan Scientific Achievements.
- Question the Premises of Society and Science
- Question the ultimate validity of the basic premises of society, in particular, scientific theory. Do not accept concepts or statements as truthful simply due to weight of tradition or learned opinion. The synthesis of these statements is a healthy skepticism...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- Story of the Soul Tarot Layout
- "I looked on my right hand, and beheld, but there was no man that would know me: refuge failed me; no man cared for my soul." Psalm 142, Verse 4 KJV "Three things distinguish living from the soul versus living from the ego only. They are: the...
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- The Earthmind Material
- Part 1 | Part 2 Author's Note All references made in the first person(s) herein, are grammatical conveniences created for the sake of the reader. Such words as "I", "OUR", and "I/WE" are therefore not meant to be taken as literal...
Mind >> World Mind
- Subliminal Persuasion: Overview
- Since the 1950's, there has been enormous public concern over hidden messages in art, music, and advertising. Subliminal self-help tapes are a multi-billion dollar industry. Yet many psychologists claim that subliminal influence consists at best of...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- Why are some experts skeptical about subliminal influence?
- There was once a legitimate scientific controversy over whether subliminal perception really occurs or not. The question was whether someone can perceive something unconsciously. All kinds of experiments were performed to try to prove that we were...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- The Legend of Stonehenge
- Stonehenge has fascinated thousands of people throughout the ages, even today people are still wondering about the origins of the mysterious Stonehenge. Today's scientists and historians are still unable to come to a solid theory of when, why, by whom, and...
Earth Mysteries >> Mystic Places
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Carl Sagan Scientific Achievements is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Carl Sagan Scientific Achievements books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Dot Earth | Here's Hoping Earth Imagery Isn't Too Routine to Inspire
- Updated, 9:58 p.m.
- Cosmologist Neil Turok wins 2016 Tate Medal for International Leadership in
- "Science is a unifying force for humanity that transcends culture, language, race, and the other artificial boundaries that separate us.
- Giant flightless bird roamed Arctic 50 million years ago
- Bottom line: A study published in the journal Scientific Reports on February 12, 2016 describes a flightless bird, known as Gastornis, that roamed Ellesmere Island next to Greenland about 50 million years ago, even during the twilight months of winter.
- Artificial wombs: The coming era of motherless births?
- SCIENTIFICALLY, it's called ectogenesis, a term coined by J.B.S.
- Playing Devil's Advocate to the Discovery of Gravitational Waves
- On September 14, 2015, the LIGO (Laser Interferometer Gravitational-Wave Observatory) observed a "chirp" lasting about a fifth of a second (GW150914). Analyses of the signal suggest that it was produced by the cataclysmic collision of two black holes a ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.