Carlo Gesualdo The Murders
A selection of articles related to carlo gesualdo the murders.
Original articles from our library related to the Carlo Gesualdo The Murders. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Carlo Gesualdo The Murders.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Carlo Gesualdo The Murders is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Carlo Gesualdo The Murders books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Newbury Spring Festival tickets go on sale
- Part concert, part one-man play, it explores the extraordinary life and music of 16th-century composer Carlo Gesualdo, known for murdering his first wife and her lover, in one of the single most gory stories in all classical music.
- Wrekmeister Harmonies plumb the depths of depravity, combine madrigals and
- The contrast between these elements adds shading as the band fleshes out the awful circumstances of its two real-life protagonists — 16th century murderer-composer Don Carlo Gesualdo and defrocked Boston pedophile priest John Geoghan. At almost 49 ...
- A Bronx Tale Star Jason Gotay Set for Prospect Theater Company's Death for
- Featuring music and lyrics by Peter Mills and a book by Mills and Cara Reichel, Death for Five Voices explores the early life of Renaissance composer and murderer Carlo Gesualdo. With a score that incorporates themes from Gesualdo's sacred music, the ...
- Ars Nova Singers to perform 40-part pieces
- Carlo Gesualdo is best known to historians for two things: the brutal murder of his wife and her lover, and the composition of highly expressive madrigals that seem to anticipate the chromatic harmonic language of the late 19th century.
- Why we're bringing back the 'murderer-composer', Carlo Gesualdo
- Theirs is the fascinating but risky task of creating a drama out of the madrigals (part-songs) of the strange and possibly mentally unhinged Italian Renaissance composer Carlo Gesualdo.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.