A selection of articles related to carob.
Original articles from our library related to the Carob. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Carob.
- Carob: Correspondences
- Jacaranda procera; Prosopis dulcis Folk Names: Caaroba, Caroba, Carobinha, Chocolate Gender: Planet: Element: Deity: Power: Protection, Health...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary C
Carob is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Carob books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Carob Bean Gum (LBG) Industry Europe Market Research Report 2016
- The Europe Carob Bean Gum (LBG) Industry 2016 Market Research Report is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the Carob Bean Gum (LBG) industry. The report provides a basic overview of the industry including definitions, ...
- Charlie's carob crunchies
- Place carob powder, banana, eggs, peanut butter, yoghurt or honey and wheatgerm in a food processor and process until smooth. Add half the flour and process well. Add remaining flour and process again.
- Cyprus hopes to revive Carob trade
- The state University of Cyprus is teaming up with farmers in a project aimed at reviving the traditional cultivation of carobs which had been a big earner for the island a few decades ago, University's Rector Constantinos Christofides has said.
- Raw Carob Coconut and Pear Cake [Vegan]
- The crust of this amazing raw cake is made of almonds, carob, dates, and coconut oil, with a pinch of sea salt and cinnamon. The top layer is a blend of creamed coconut, coconut oil, desiccated coconut and fresh pears.
- Big plans for carob farming
- Farmers and scientists alike are interested in the cultivation of 40,000 carob trees planned by the University of Cyprus, a senior university officer said on Thursday.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.