A selection of articles related to carpal tunnel.
Original articles from our library related to the Carpal Tunnel. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Carpal Tunnel.
- Lauràelle, the Ceremony & the Sword: An OBE Experience
- I have profoundly hesitated over the telling of this tale for many years. I have a lifetime of experiences like this to share, but some (like this one) may seem way over the top to some people, no matter how its written. This is simply because they lack any...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- Miscellaneous Astral Case Histories
- Waking Paralysis Related Case Histories: #1: Ms. E: Ms. E. I had another spontaneous, unwanted, OBE a few days ago. I was sitting in for a Maths lecture to take a nap (I don't take Mathematics) and was feeling very cold, rather hungry and miserable as I...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Geodes (OCO)
- Receptive. Element: Water. Athletes and chess players, gamblers and entrepreneurs, job seekers and romance seekers...all love Oco geodes. Victory stone. Related to the Goddess, Geodes are symbols of fertility and a companion to the creativity of the egg. Used...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- The Lovers
- They come two in one One melting of two lights Dark to light to one Moon to Sun, Mother-to-Father They come full force as one They come fire to water World unspoken to a shouting force Tornado manifesting the unseen Face of wax melting to steel Iron fist...
Poetry >> Tarot
- Wards 101
- Anyone who is around Pagan or metaphysical people for long will inevitably hear about warding. Circles and other sacred spaces are warded during worship to protect participants. So what are wards? Wards are magick raised and set into place to protect a space,...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- This month's rune, Kenaz, is the sixth rune of the first aett of the Elder Futhark. Thus, we are now one-quarter of the way through our journey into the runes! The phonetic value of Kenaz is the hard "k" sound. One basic meaning of "Kenaz"...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Make Your Voice Heard As You Tread Gently On Our Mother Earth
- Making Your Voice Heard Before buying crystals, remember to ask where the crystal comes from and how it was mined. A lot of crystals are strip mined, which is very harmful to the land, and when handled often have a feeling of being psychically fractured or...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
Carpal Tunnel is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Carpal Tunnel books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Carpel Tunnel Syndrome - American Association for Hand Surgery
- CARPEL TUNNEL SYNDROME FAQ. 1) What is Carpal Tunnel Syndrome? Carpal tunnel syndrome is a disorder that causes pain, weakness and numbness in ...
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome - NINDS - National Institutes of Health
- Carpal Tunnel. Syndrome. You're working at your desk, trying to ignore the tingling or numbness you've had for months in your hand and wrist.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (CTS) Guideline - Labor & Industries
- Updated January 2014. Page 1. Work-Related Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome - Down East Orthopedics
- What is it? Carpal tunnel syndrome (CTS) is a condition brought on by increased pressure on the median nerve at the wrist. In effect, it is a pinched nerve at the ...
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome - Workers' Compensation Board - New
- Jan 14, 2013 New York Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Medical Treatment Guidelines. First Edition, January 14, 2013 i. Table of Contents.
Suggested News Resources
- Vital Signs: Treatment for carpal tunnel syndrome adapts to patients' needs
- Carpal tunnel syndrome is the most common form of peripheral nerve compression. It results from compromise of median nerve function caused by increased pressure in the carpal tunnel, a space at the wrist bounded by the bones of the carpus and the ...
- AAOS recommends a multi-faceted approach to diagnosing carpal tunnel syndrome
- Citing "moderate evidence," the "Management of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Evidence-Based Clinical Guidelines" does not recommend the routine use of MRI imaging for CTS diagnosis. The guidelines are available at orthoguidelines.org.
- Hernias are much like carpel tunnel syndrome
- How are inguinal hernias similar to carpel tunnel syndrome? An independent team of researchers at Meridian Surgery Center's Cascade Hernia Institute explored that possible relationship last summer. Robert C.
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Carpal tunnel syndrome is relatively common and the vast majority of cases respond well or very well to treatment. The patient describes numbness or tingling in one or both hands.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome in the Workplace
- If you perform repetitive tasks with your hands for work, you may be at risk of suffering from carpal tunnel syndrome.
Suggested Web Resources
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome - Symptoms, Causes, Treatment, Exams
- What is carpal tunnel syndrome? Carpal tunnel syndrome is a specific group of symptoms that can include tingling, numbness, weakness, or pain in the fingers, ...
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Fact Sheet
- Carpal tunnel syndrome information sheet compiled by the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS).
- Carpal tunnel syndrome - Mayo Clinic
- Carpal tunnel syndrome is a hand and arm condition that causes numbness, tingling and other symptoms. Carpal tunnel syndrome is caused by a pinched nerve ...
- Carpal tunnel syndrome - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Carpal tunnel syndrome (CTS) is when symptoms occur due median nerve compression as it travels through the wrist at the carpal tunnel. The main symptom is ...
- 3 Wrist Exercises to Prevent Carpal Tunnel - Healthline
- Sep 3, 2014 John DiBlasio, MPT, DPT, CSCS, a Vermont-based physical therapist, shows us ways to prevent carpal tunnel syndrome or lower your chances ...
Carpal Tunnel Topics
Related searchesspoonerism spoonerism in french
vladimir lenin after death
fast casual restaurant
ronald reagan religious beliefs