- A wheeled vehicle, especially a four-wheeled horse-drawn passenger vehicle, often of an elegant design. 2. Chiefly British A railroad passenger car.
- Carriage Road
- Carriage roads are closed to motor vehicle use. ∎ Bicycles are prohibited on privately owned carriage roads. ∎ Horses are prohibited on the Witch.
- Contract of Carriage - AirTran Airways
- August 23, 2011. Page 1 of 16. AIRTRAN AIRWAYS.
- Car strikes pram with baby inside
- The carriage on the top of the pram was thrown clear and landed some feet away on the pavement, with the baby inside. A woman was knocked down and trapped under the vehicle as it struck the front of the takeaway.
- Hook 'em Horns: Longhorn Network Rustles Up First Carriage Deal
- Until LHN lands a carriage deal with a major cable operator, Central Texans are out of luck. The university's Austin campus and the surrounding areas are serviced by Time Warner Cable, which is nowhere near to coming to terms with LHN.
- Carriage Services Updates Company & Investment Profile
- Carriage's updated Company & Investment Profile includes updated discussions of Carriage's business, operating and growth strategies, historical financial information, financial outlook and more.
- Quincy driver who hit baby carriage unlicensed, police say
- By Anonymous A license plate number led officers to a driver who left the scene after bumping a baby stroller wih his car, Quincy police said.
- Peel's Salon Services to expand in east Wichita
- Next month the business will move from 2700 square feet at Carriage Parkway just east of Central and Edgemoor to a new 5400-square-foot space there. "It's been an established location," says president Bob Peel . "It's been good for us.
- Home :: Carriage RV - Luxury Fifth Wheels
- Carriage Resort Vehicles. Building the worlds finests fifth-wheels for over forty years in Millersburg, Indiana.
- Carriage - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A carriage is a wheeled vehicle for people, usually horse-drawn; litters ( palanquins) and sedan chairs are excluded, since they are wheelless vehicles.
- Carriage - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- a archaic : deportment b : manner of bearing the body : posture. 3. archaic : management.
- Carriage | Define Carriage at Dictionary.com
- Carriage definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
Carriage is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Carriage books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchespunkbuster games which use punkbuster
evans syndrome prognosis
diosdado macapagal post-presidency
nikolai nikolaevich romanov