A selection of articles related to carrying.
Original articles from our library related to the Carrying. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Carrying.
- Astronomy in Ancient Civilisations
- It is a pity that the myths of ancient civilisations are so easily dismissed as the musings of savage minds, as it is subsequently easy to overlook the fact that many of their myths were encryptions of their astronomical knowledge. The best example of this...
Modern Science >> Astronomy
- Hypnosis, volition, and mind control.
- 5.1. Is the hypnotist in control of me? The exact nature of what we experience as 'will' or volition is anage-old philosophical problem that has yet to be resolved by brain scientistsor psychologists. Some aspects of hypnotic responding point out weaknesses...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- That Mysterious Mistletoe
- Hang a bunch of Mistletoe on the ceiling for that’s a permit to kiss the man or woman who stands under it, and next gently seduce your chosen one into the direction of your bunch of strange lightgreen twigs with sticky white berries. They say this will lead...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary M
- Isis and her son Horus
- We are now in the sign of Cancer, which has quite a few things to do with the concept of the Mother. But to be sure, without the child there is no mother, so the story is just as much about the relationship between the two. In our lives, there is probably no...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- Local deity of Lycopolis, depicted as a jackal or a wolf or with a jackal head, often dressed as a soldier and carrying his weapons. His name means "opener of the way" and is believed to have a connection with going out into battle. His attributes...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
Carrying is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Carrying books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Detroit Tigers considering carrying three catchers?
- CLEARWATER, Fla. -- Detroit Tigers general manager Al Avila has toyed with the idea of carrying three catchers on the team's 25-man roster, he said today. James McCann will be the starter.
- Man accused of carrying gun in mall arrested again after skipping court appearance
- The man who was carrying a gun in the Hudson Mall earlier this week has been re-arrested after skipping a court hearing yesterday, authorities said.
- Bad weather forces aircraft carrying Lions' Super Rugby team to turn around
- Bad weather en route to Dunedin on Thursday morning (SA time) has necessitated the aircraft carrying the Lions to turn around and the team is currently in Christchurch awaiting instructions from southern hemisphere governing body, SANZAAR.
- The unbearable burden of carrying secrets
- When I was 19, my grandfather asked me to take a key from his bedside table and open one of his cupboards. We were in Paris, where he lived, and he was 85 years old. He was about to entrust me with one of his biggest secrets.
- Australia sends boat carrying Bangladeshis back to Indonesia
- The crew have been detained in Kupang and could face people smuggling charges, which carry a maximum penalty of 15 years in prison. The boat's captain Isai Rano admitted he was paid 92 million Indonesian rupiah (about $7,000) to take the six ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesislamic calendar sacred days
nikolai nikolaevich polikarpov
skye terrier grooming
economic history of canada
import substitution east asia
human skeleton diseases