A selection of articles related to cartesian self.
Original articles from our library related to the Cartesian Self. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Cartesian Self.
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 1
- Amazing things take root and grow, from the minds of the world. Human creations are much more far reaching than mere cities and nations. We are also creators of mental and spiritual manifestations , and these are of world changing scope! Humans are idea and...
Mind >> World Mind
- Self Dedication - a Ritual for You
- Self Dedication Explained Initiation is a process of "death and rebirth" - the old self dies, and the new and magickal self is born. A rite of self-dedication marks a serious commitment and dedication to the path, and should not be taken lightly....
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Of Master and Discipline
- Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Commentary Part 1 The following is a fictional account of a spiritual awakening with a factual basis. This five part series is offered to promote and encourage the practices of the World Mind Society, making the...
Mind >> World Mind
- From Self-Doubt to Self-Assurance: The Inner Journey of The Fool
- Lack of self-confidence is an unseen enemy for many people. This foe keeps us from doing what we would love to do, from taking decisions that are good for us, and from expressing our uniqueness. Many men and women are flowers that never open up. I know what I...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 2
- When thoughts are replaced by silence in the mind, perception arises. It is a part of the modern condition wherein the mind of humanity is constantly overwhelmed, by a million considerations and thoughts. In acquiring silence, the mind is enabled to get out...
Mind >> World Mind
Cartesian Self is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cartesian Self books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Precision psychiatry: Hype or promise?
- Let's set the stage for such a discovery by affirming that Cartesian dualism is dead. The material brain, in other words, ...
- Collapsed/Expanded Perceptions: A Conversation with Quinn Wolff-Wilczynski
- It spanned a multitude of topics, threads of topics and things: human experience, the problem of narrative, the body and its failures, social-engaged art practices, what is means to be a self-taught artist, philosophy, mythology, artist writings and more.
- Muslims need a new definition of Islam in order to survive
- One option is for American Muslims to acknowledge a second definition of Islam, which might be called Cartesian: “I think I'm Muslim, therefore I am.” Call yourself a ... himself Muslim, too.
- Where on Earth are you?
- Whether around your room in forty days, or around the world in eighty days, or around the Circle Line in eighty minutes, whether still or still moving, the self is an act of cartography, and every life a study of borders.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.