- CARYOPHYLLENE. CAS RN. : 87-44-5.
- Cytotoxic Activity of β-Caryophyllene Oxide Isolated from Jeju Guava
- Abstract: β-caryophyllene oxide was isolated from the leaf of the Jeju guava ( Psidium caryophyllene oxide.
- Caryophyllene Sesquiterpenoids from a Fungicolous Isolate of
- the caryophyllene-derived pestalotiopsins, pestalotiopsolides, and taedolidols.
- Lirih Sirih
- Seperti minyak Atsiri, hidroksida Vicol, Kavicol, Kavibetol, Allylpyro Katekol, Cyneole, Caryophyllene, Cadinene, Estragol, Terpenenna, Seskuiter Pena, Fenil Propana, Tanin, Diastase, Gula dan Patri.
- caryophyllene 13877-93-5
- Charabot : CARYOPHYLLENE EX TERP. Food grade: EU & USA. Mane : Recommendation for caryophyllene fragrance usage levels up to : 8.
- β-Caryophyllene ≥80%, FCC, FG | Sigma-Aldrich.com
- Buy and find information on Aldrich-β-Caryophyllene, Product Number W225207, CAS Number 87-44-5, MSDS.
Caryophyllene is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Caryophyllene books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchescabinet of canada current cabinet
mike tyson early years
carthage founding of carthage
deltoid muscle origin