- Caryophyllene Acetate (CAS 57082-24-3) Market Share, Supply and Consumption
- WiseGuyReports.com adds “Caryophyllene Acetate (CAS 57082-24-3)Industry 2016 Global and Chinese Market Research Report” to its research database. The 'Global and Chinese Caryophyllene Acetate (CAS 57082-24-3)Industry, 2011-2021 Market ...
- Why is Blue Dream the Most Popular Strain of Legal Weed?
- Lab testing has found that Blue Dream is high in several interesting terpenes including myrcene, terpinolene and caryophyllene. The strain acts as a bronchodilator and works great to soothe headaches, anxiety and even depression. Women and people over ...
- Follow Your Nose: How Terpenes Affect Your High
- This peppery, spicy, woody terpene is also found in black pepper - like myrcene, its scent is reminiscent of cloves - and some claim high-caryophyllene strains are useful in treating both anxiety and gastrointestinal issues.
- Cannabis 2.0: Are Terpenes The Secret To Customizable Highs?
- Beta-caryophyllene, which has a spicy aroma, appears to create blissful highs, so it's the foundation of the company's “Contentment” mood.
Caryophyllene is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Caryophyllene books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesland mine manufacturers
tobins q tobins marginal q
top gear theme music
true jesus church testimonials