Case Closed Music
A selection of articles related to case closed music.
Original articles from our library related to the Case Closed Music. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Case Closed Music.
- An Overview of Gospel Music
- Gospels refer to the first four books of the Bible’s New Testament. These hymns became integral part of worship services of “Protestants”.
>> Poetry & Fable
- Black Gospel Music
- Black Gospel music is also known as Urban Contemporary Gospel music. Its roots were the Negro spiritual songs that were sang by the African slaves while tilling the rich cotton fields of their white Southern masters in the early 18th century.
>> Poetry & Fable
- The Case of Ted Owens (The PK Man)
- The principal concern of most readers will be whether the evidence in the Ted Owens case, as presented by Dr. Mishlove, is true beyond a reasonable doubt. Were this case the only case open to investigation it might well be considered beyond the pale of...
>> Psychic Abilities
- Lynne, Carol
- Growing up surrounded by music, Carole Lynneâ€™s musical education has ranged from the informal training of her parents teaching her how to sing jazz to formal instruction at The Juilliard School of Music, University of Michigan Music School, and The American...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Miscellaneous Astral Case Histories
- Waking Paralysis Related Case Histories: #1: Ms. E: Ms. E. I had another spontaneous, unwanted, OBE a few days ago. I was sitting in for a Maths lecture to take a nap (I don't take Mathematics) and was feeling very cold, rather hungry and miserable as I...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
Case Closed Music is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Case Closed Music books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Ten new things to do in Cleveland through March 17
- Celebrate two of biggest names in musical theater — Rodgers and Hammerstein — in a Cleveland Pops Orchestra and Chorus performance at Severance Hall that celebrates the work of the legendary composers. (Friday, March 11, at 8 p.m.
- Funeral To Be Held For Former First Lady Nancy Reagan In Simi Valley
- A tent was built over the site of the service in case thunderstorms and wind interrupt the procession. The sprawling, Spanish ...
- Lancaster and Sterling calendars
- Tickets are available at The Item, 156 Church St., Clinton; by mail to: Wachusett Music Series, P.O.
- Napster Co-Founder Wants You to Pay $50 to Watch a Movie
- Before long, Napster was effectively sued out of business, though its legacy lives on as one of the companies critical to the evolution of digital music. Sean Parker gives $24 million to Stanford to cure allergies ...
- OSB's 'L'Elisir d'Amore'
- Gaetano Donizetti's L'Elisir D'Amore makes a convincing case for opera as popular entertainment. Sure, there's wonderful music involved, and one would not want to take anything away from the artistry required of the cast and the musicians.