Case Study Critical Instance Case Studies
A selection of articles related to case study critical instance case studies.
Original articles from our library related to the Case Study Critical Instance Case Studies. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Case Study Critical Instance Case Studies.
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Reinforcement Effect and Displacement Trend: No Wine in Old Bottles?
- Two phenomena concerning displacement--the reinforcement effect and the displacement trend--have been only meagerly investigated with virtually no further published studies of them since they were first reported decades ago. Because there appears to be...
Journal of Parapsychology >> vol 53, 1989
- The Case of Ted Owens (The PK Man)
- The principal concern of most readers will be whether the evidence in the Ted Owens case, as presented by Dr. Mishlove, is true beyond a reasonable doubt. Were this case the only case open to investigation it might well be considered beyond the pale of...
>> Psychic Abilities
- Miscellaneous Astral Case Histories
- Waking Paralysis Related Case Histories: #1: Ms. E: Ms. E. I had another spontaneous, unwanted, OBE a few days ago. I was sitting in for a Maths lecture to take a nap (I don't take Mathematics) and was feeling very cold, rather hungry and miserable as I...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- The Manifestation of Intent for Personal and Mutual Benefit (GM6)
- There is an ultimate destination in the study of all subjects, from spirituality, philosophy, theology, biology and sociology, to the occult. This foundational science of all sciences, upon which all others are based, is known as consciousness . The study...
Mind >> World Mind
- Description of the Bach Remedies
- Bach Flower Remedies 1. AGRIMONY (Agrimonia eupatoria) - problems hidden behind light-heartedness - This is the "Keep-smiling!" - remedy: it is for people who hide their fears, grief and worries under a mask of cheerfulness, friendliness and humor....
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
Case Study Critical Instance Case Studies is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Case Study Critical Instance Case Studies books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Unappetizing Experiment Explores Tools' Role in Humans' Bigger Brains
- Scientists studying the fossil record have long puzzled over this transition, which happened around two million years ago. Before then, early human ... Big, strong teeth, for instance, may have become less important to their survival.
- FDA Is Not the Problem
- These studies start to consider the drug's effectiveness by collecting preliminary data on how the drug works in patients with specific diseases or conditions, while continuing to study the drug's safety and side effects.
- Wristband detects and alerts for seizures, monitors stress
- In that way, the E4 is also valuable in studying other neurological conditions such as autism, anxiety, depression, phobias, and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), Picard adds.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.