Case Study Cumulative Case Studies
A selection of articles related to case study cumulative case studies.
Original articles from our library related to the Case Study Cumulative Case Studies. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Case Study Cumulative Case Studies.
- Reinforcement Effect and Displacement Trend: No Wine in Old Bottles?
- Two phenomena concerning displacement--the reinforcement effect and the displacement trend--have been only meagerly investigated with virtually no further published studies of them since they were first reported decades ago. Because there appears to be...
Journal of Parapsychology >> vol 53, 1989
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Case of Ted Owens (The PK Man)
- The principal concern of most readers will be whether the evidence in the Ted Owens case, as presented by Dr. Mishlove, is true beyond a reasonable doubt. Were this case the only case open to investigation it might well be considered beyond the pale of...
>> Psychic Abilities
- Miscellaneous Astral Case Histories
- Waking Paralysis Related Case Histories: #1: Ms. E: Ms. E. I had another spontaneous, unwanted, OBE a few days ago. I was sitting in for a Maths lecture to take a nap (I don't take Mathematics) and was feeling very cold, rather hungry and miserable as I...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Suggested "Field Trips" for Runic Study
- I began this article after discussing with my colleagues just what the Runes mean and how one goes about studying them. I also remembered that my Rune teacher, Thorr Sheil, told me that he and HIS teacher went to a dairy farm while they were studying the Rune...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- The Manifestation of Intent for Personal and Mutual Benefit (GM6)
- There is an ultimate destination in the study of all subjects, from spirituality, philosophy, theology, biology and sociology, to the occult. This foundational science of all sciences, upon which all others are based, is known as consciousness . The study...
Mind >> World Mind
Case Study Cumulative Case Studies is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Case Study Cumulative Case Studies books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- High Doses Of Experimental Drug Implicated In Botched French Study
- A report released Monday by a committee of scientists says people who got high cumulative doses of the drug sustained damage to their brains, specifically the hippocampus and pons. ...
- Meat Eating -- What Should We Do?
- We each make decisions about what we eat, day after day, for our entire lifetime. The cumulative consequences of our decisions are significant. ...
- The Beginner's Guide To Histamine Intolerance
- Unlike food allergies, which are triggered at first exposure, it's the cumulative amount of histamine that causes symptoms. What may trigger ...
- Second Sight Medical Products' (EYES) CEO Will McGuire on Q4 2015 Results
- Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for standing. Welcome to the Second Sight's Fourth Quarter and Year End 2015 Results Call. During the presentation, all participants will be in a listen-only mode.
- Egalet's (EGLT) CEO Bob Radie on Q4 2015 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Good morning, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to the Egalet 2015 Fourth Quarter Earnings Conference Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.