A selection of articles related to cases.
Original articles from our library related to the Cases. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Cases.
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Case of Ted Owens (The PK Man)
- The principal concern of most readers will be whether the evidence in the Ted Owens case, as presented by Dr. Mishlove, is true beyond a reasonable doubt. Were this case the only case open to investigation it might well be considered beyond the pale of...
>> Psychic Abilities
- What is Hypnosis?
- Hypnosis refers to just about any situation where we respond to verbal suggestions in a particular special way. This involves a mentally very flexible condition where our imagination and fantasy are more free and more vivid. A series of instructions, called...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Astral Beings and Wildlife
- The astral dimension contains a wide variety of what could be called non-physical subtle energy life-forms; or as Carlos Castenada so aptly calls them: inorganic beings. Some of these have a positive nature (nice) and some seem have a negative nature (not so...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 3
- WAKE UP, GET DRESSED & MOVE OUT The search for Truth and meaning that occasionally marked the philosophies of the ancient world, appears to be in a state of serious decline in the present day. In our institutions of psychology and philosophy, there is...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Healing Routine: How to setup a Healing Ritual
- This is a suggested form for rituals for any healing spell: First of all, there some things which much be done before the ritual itself. You need to diagnose your patient so that you know exactly what kind of healing where in which person you want to...
Paganism & Wicca >> Spells
Cases is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cases books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- UML Use Case Diagrams
- Use cases are used during the analysis phase of a project to identify and partition system external to the part of the system being partitioned into use cases.
- Camera Cases
- Camera Cases. Fuji Bldg., 2-3, Marunouchi 3-chome, Chiyoda-ku,.
- Petition Kit - U.S. Tax Court
- Information About Filing a Case in the United States Tax Court.
Suggested News Resources
- Military capital cases deserve better defense, critics say
- In capital cases, such details could be enough to save a defendant from death row.
- Kan. capital case raises insanity defense issue
- The jury in Kahler's case in Osage County District Court expected to hear additional evidence Monday, before considering whether he should be executed by lethal injection or serve life in prison without the possibility of parole.
- Key dates in Nicholas Sheley murder cases
- Nicholas Sheley of Sterling has been charged with murder in the deaths of eight people killed in Illinois and Missouri in June 2008. Some of the key dates: June 14, 2008 â€” Someone forces way into the home of a 90-year-old Sterling woman robs her.
- A test case on deportation shift
- He pleaded guilty, was fined $25, and the misdemeanor case was closed.
- Reasonable Doubt and the Strauss-Kahn Case
- I was one of the lawyers in a case involving two men whom prosecutors held on death row for years long after another man had confessed to the murder. That is not atypical.
Suggested Web Resources
- Carrying Cases | Shipping Cases | Custom Foam Inserts
- Carrying cases and shipping cases at factory direct pricing. Custom foam inserts for all cases are available. Case Club specializes in packaging technologies.
- Pelican Products Cases | Category Search
- Pelican™ Products is a manufacturer of watertight protective cases, submersible flashlights and ATEX certified torches.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheshyaluronan cosmetic application
nacogdoches texas history
upturned collar history
i-400 class submarine
history of the kashmir conflict