- The 8 bloodiest Roman emperors in history
- In the end it was his rather childish taunting of Cassius Chaerea, a member of the Praetorian guard, which brought Gaius down. Chaerea arranged for his assassination at the Palatine Games. He is supposed to have protested that he couldn't be killed ...
- Communist MP who shocked nation with outrageous statements need not apologize
- Milada Horáková, photo: Cassius Chaerea, CC BY-SA 3.0 This was also the line taken by commentators and legal experts who commented on the ruling in the media. Filip Melzer, an expert on civil law, told Czech Radio no other outcome could have been ...
- And you thought Henry VIII was a tyrant
- Sadly for Caligula, he also managed to alienate Cassius Chaerea, the prefect of his own bodyguards: he teased Chaerea for perceived effeminacy, and would issue him with lascivious watchwords that the poor man would then have to repeat. Eventually ...
- Fall of a Roman emperor: how the conviction of Silvio Berlusconi repeats the
- When the Roman elite decided it had had enough of the emperor Gaius Caligula (John Hurt, obviously), he was stabbed by the commander of his own Praetorian Guard, Cassius Chaerea. Cassius had apparently grown tired of being teased by the mad ...
Cassius Chaerea is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cassius Chaerea books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Cassius Chaerea Topics
Related searchesslander and libel canadian law
dmx lighting dmx512 in theory
the beauty shop band members
soap transport methods
county meath geography
flag desecration canada