- Zika Does Not Justify Abortion or Contraception
- Pope Pius XI addressed the issue of "therapeutic abortion" in his encyclical Casti connubii: "What could ever be a sufficient reason for excusing in any way the direct murder of the innocent? This is precisely what we are dealing with here.
- In wake of Pope's remarks, Filipino bishops call for a 're-evaluation' of
- Pointing to the doctrinal teaching against contraception as laid down in the papal encyclicals Casti Connubii (by Pope Pius XI in 1930) and Humanae Vitae (by Pope Paul VI in 1968), Fr. Boquet said that “doctrinal truths cannot be changed by a statement ...
- Top American Catholic ethics body says no to contraception for Zika
- Editor's note: The National Catholic Bioethics Center is the most respected Catholic ethics body in the United States. Its board of directors includes three Cardinals and five Archbishops.
- Zika DOES NOT Justify Contraception, Says Catholic Bioethics Center
- Given the spread of the Zika virus and microcephaly within the Western Hemisphere, some have recommended the use of abortion and contraception as appropriate tools in the fight against this disease. In the following statement, the Ethicists of the NCBC ...
Casti Connubii is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Casti Connubii books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Casti Connubii Topics
Related searcheslist of caves south america
coventry airport history
epidural hematoma treatment
hugh glass biography
operrio futebol clube trivia