A selection of articles related to castor beans.
Original articles from our library related to the Castor Beans. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Castor Beans.
- Castor and Pollux
- We are now in the sign of Gemini. In that sign we can sometimes feel as if there are two completely different sides of the same person. But it's not always easy to get into contact with the other one. In the sign of Gemini there is a hidden challenge or whish...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- Castor: Correspondences
- Ricinus communis Poison Folk Names: Palma Christi, Palms Christi Root Gender: Planet: Element: Deity: Power: Protection...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary C
- Castor & Pollux
- Twin Deities associated with the sea, the Roman eqivalents of the Hellenic Kastor & Polydeukes....
Deities & Heros >> Roman
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Spring Cleaning for Your Body
- Spring is that time of year when most of us feel the need to throw open the windows, beat the rugs, roll up our sleeves and start scrubbing our living space. Fertility rites. Out with the stale old stuff, in with the fresh new things, bringing with it the...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Pagan Roots of the Bible
- "The Bible is the innerrent word of the living God. It is absolutely infallible, without error in all matters pertaining to faith and practice, as well as in areas such as geography, science, history, etc. Jerry Falwell I have heard this assertion...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
Castor Beans is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Castor Beans books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- CASTOR BEAN CASTOR BEAN
- 1.2 The Dove Biotech Castor Bean Program Also Helps.
- Ricinus communis L. castor bean EUPHORBIACEAE No synonyms
- Ricinus communis L. castor bean. EUPHORBIACEAE.
- Questions and Answers About Ricin
- If castor beans are chewed and swallowed, the released ricin can cause Ricin can be made from the waste material left over from processing castor beans.
- 12. CASTOR BEAN FARM & PROCESSING PLANT
- This profile envisages the establishment of a castor bean farm & a plant for the production of. Castor Oil with a capacity of 270 tonnes per annum.
- Ricin (Castor Bean)
- all sub-tropics. • Woody shrub/tree. • Ornamental.
Suggested News Resources
- Qaeda Trying to Harness Toxin for Bombs, US Officials Fear
- Al Qaeda's Yemeni branch is said to be seeking castor beans for making ricin.
- Horticultural society champs share secrets of winning garden
- Massive Canna lilies, Alocasia and Castor Beans thrive on three sides while marginal grasses grow in the pool itself. At the heart of the pool are water lilies like I've never seen in Alberta.
Suggested Web Resources
- Castor oil plant - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Its seed is the castor bean which, despite its name, is not a true bean.
- Castor Bean Plant
- Castor bean plant (Ricinus communis) growing along the edge of San Elijo Lagoon in coastal San Diego County, California.
- USATODAY.com - The world's most poisonous plant and smallest fish
- Mar 20, 2006 A: The castor bean plant is the most deadly of all plants. Eat a single castor bean, or perhaps two if you're an adult, and you'll die — maybe.
- Ricin and RCA - Castor Bean Toxins
- Information about the castor bean toxins ricin and RCA.
- Dec 3, 1997 Factsheet on this crop grown for its oil, its history, uses, varieties and cultivation.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.