A selection of articles related to castor beans.
Original articles from our library related to the Castor Beans. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Castor Beans.
- Castor and Pollux
- We are now in the sign of Gemini. In that sign we can sometimes feel as if there are two completely different sides of the same person. But it's not always easy to get into contact with the other one. In the sign of Gemini there is a hidden challenge or whish...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- Castor: Correspondences
- Ricinus communis Poison Folk Names: Palma Christi, Palms Christi Root Gender: Planet: Element: Deity: Power: Protection...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary C
- Castor & Pollux
- Twin Deities associated with the sea, the Roman eqivalents of the Hellenic Kastor & Polydeukes....
Deities & Heros >> Roman
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Spring Cleaning for Your Body
- Spring is that time of year when most of us feel the need to throw open the windows, beat the rugs, roll up our sleeves and start scrubbing our living space. Fertility rites. Out with the stale old stuff, in with the fresh new things, bringing with it the...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Pagan Roots of the Bible
- "The Bible is the innerrent word of the living God. It is absolutely infallible, without error in all matters pertaining to faith and practice, as well as in areas such as geography, science, history, etc. Jerry Falwell I have heard this assertion...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
Castor Beans is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Castor Beans books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Castor bean plant has 'wow' factor
- Native to Africa, the castor bean plant (Ricinus communis), has been cultivated for nearly 4,000 years. The Egyptians grew it for lamp oil and Thomas Jefferson grew it to deter moles. It is now grown all over the world.
- Inspired by 'Breaking Bad,' man turned to Internet poison sales
- After seeing the “Breaking Bad” episode about ricin, Malcolm began doing research online about the poison and discovered it could be produced from castor bean plants. “He discovered that a few dollars' worth of legal plant material could be crushed and ...
- French bistro chairs add a touch of romance
- Today, authentic French versions are made of bent rattan and Rilsan, a bioplastic derived from castor beans, best known for their oil. Rilsan, which was developed during World War II, is so strong it was used to create nets that captured submarines.
- Students checked out after coming into contact with poisonous castor beans
- Five Windsor students who unknowingly came in contact with castor beans, which are poisonous to humans, are being watched by their parents after a strange chain of events led to them being shared at their school. The beans were taken by a Grade 6 ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Castor Beans Topics
Related searchesayumi hamasaki video clips
the wizard of id characters
cahn ingold prelog priority rules
associative array lisp
meaning of dreams about ankle