A selection of articles related to castor pollux.
Original articles from our library related to the Castor Pollux. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Castor Pollux.
- Castor and Pollux
- We are now in the sign of Gemini. In that sign we can sometimes feel as if there are two completely different sides of the same person. But it's not always easy to get into contact with the other one. In the sign of Gemini there is a hidden challenge or whish...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- Castor & Pollux
- Twin Deities associated with the sea, the Roman eqivalents of the Hellenic Kastor & Polydeukes....
Deities & Heros >> Roman
- Castor: Correspondences
- Ricinus communis Poison Folk Names: Palma Christi, Palms Christi Root Gender: Planet: Element: Deity: Power: Protection...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary C
- Pagan Roots of the Bible
- "The Bible is the innerrent word of the living God. It is absolutely infallible, without error in all matters pertaining to faith and practice, as well as in areas such as geography, science, history, etc. Jerry Falwell I have heard this assertion...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 28
- Chapter 28 28:1 And when they were escaped, then they knew that the island was called Melita. 28:2 And the barbarous people showed us no little kindness: for they kindled a fire, and received us every one, because of the present rain, and because of the cold....
New Testament >> The Acts
Castor Pollux is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Castor Pollux books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- This week watch for the crescent moon and Gemini
- Pollux is the 17th brightest star in the sky, and Castor is the 23rd brightest star in the sky.
- Where have all the bright stars gone?
- We have been accustomed to looking at all the bright stars of Orion, Taurus, and Gemini but looking to the southeast now all we have left is Castor and Pollux of Gemini.
- Splendeur orchestrale de Castor et Pollux par Pygmalion
- Jean-Philippe Rameau (1683-1764) : Castor et Pollux (version de 1754). Tragédie en musique en cinq actes. Livret de Pierre-Joseph Bernard.
- How to Spot Gemini, the Heavenly Twins, in the Night Sky
- And in our current evening sky, we can add Pollux and Castor to this list; the constellation representing the Heavenly Twin brothers known as Gemini.
- Dessa tackles different writing mediums
- Dessa references Greek mythology and Jay-Z's songbook in her lyrics. Her second album, “Castor the Twin,” is a reinterpretation of her debut release and a nod to Castor and Pollux, the twins of the Gemini constellation.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.