A selection of articles related to castor.
Original articles from our library related to the Castor. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Castor.
- Castor and Pollux
- We are now in the sign of Gemini. In that sign we can sometimes feel as if there are two completely different sides of the same person. But it's not always easy to get into contact with the other one. In the sign of Gemini there is a hidden challenge or whish...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- Castor: Correspondences
- Ricinus communis Poison Folk Names: Palma Christi, Palms Christi Root Gender: Planet: Element: Deity: Power: Protection...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary C
- Castor & Pollux
- Twin Deities associated with the sea, the Roman eqivalents of the Hellenic Kastor & Polydeukes....
Deities & Heros >> Roman
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 28
- Chapter 28 28:1 And when they were escaped, then they knew that the island was called Melita. 28:2 And the barbarous people showed us no little kindness: for they kindled a fire, and received us every one, because of the present rain, and because of the cold....
New Testament >> The Acts
- Spring Cleaning for Your Body
- Spring is that time of year when most of us feel the need to throw open the windows, beat the rugs, roll up our sleeves and start scrubbing our living space. Fertility rites. Out with the stale old stuff, in with the fresh new things, bringing with it the...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Origin of the Zodiac Signs
- Zodiac is that imaginary belt encircling the earth through which the sun, moon, and the planets pass during the year.
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
Castor is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Castor books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- CASTOR BEAN CASTOR BEAN
- 1.2 The Dove Biotech Castor Bean Program Also Helps.
- XML Data Binding with Castor
- XML Data Binding with Castor. By Scott L. Bain.
- Castor Oil
- Castor Oil. Ricinus communis. Other Names: Palma christi.
Suggested News Resources
- Thomas Mickey: Tall order: Castor plant adds height to garden
- A plant that adds height with a tropical and dramatic look for late summer is the old-fashioned Ricinus, or castor bean plant. Some varieties can grow as tall as 15 feet in one season.
- Hurricane hunters may face budget cuts
- Florida Congresswoman Kathy Castor says budget cuts could ground some NOAA flights in the future and slash jobs. A 40-percent cut has been proposed, which would drop funding from $27-million to $17-million.
- Hurricane hunter program could face budget cuts
- Kathy Castor, a Democrat from Florida, wrote House Speaker John Boehner on Friday asking for a reversal of proposed cuts to the program under a bill that passed the Appropriations Committee.
- Qaeda Trying to Harness Toxin for Bombs, US Officials Fear
- Al Qaeda's Yemeni branch is said to be seeking castor beans for making ricin.
- Travelers stranded at Detroit Metro airport after tropical storm hits the east
- Sylvia Castor was on her way to Newark on Sunday but instead, spent the night at a hotel by the airport. She waited half the day Monday to catch a flight to visit her relatives. Castor says, “Because of the hurricane we understand.
Suggested Web Resources
- Castor (star) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Castor (α Gem, α Geminorum, Alpha Geminorum) is the second brightest star in the constellation Gemini and one of the brightest stars in the night sky.
- Castor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Castor derives from the Greek: Κάστωρ (Kastōr), meaning "beaver".
- Castor is a multidisciplinary design studio
- Castor makes **it look good. tom dixon invitation · come up to my room 2008 · beton brut. projects.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.