- More residents ditch rose-colored glasses after returning from abroad
- Although the North Korean regime relies on the application of fearpolitik to maintain stability, the relaxation of market restrictions can also be viewed as an attempt to enhance broader support.
- 20 North Korean restaurants overseas close down in the wake of sanctions
- According to South Korea's National Intelligence Service [NIS], at least 20 overseas restaurants operated by North Korea have either been shut down or gone out of business in the aftermath of international sanctions implemented against the country.
- North Korea increases punishment for attempted defection
- Punishments for attempted escapes from North Korea are said to have become increasingly more serious since 2014. Penalties for the possession of illegal videos have also reportedly increased, together with crackdowns on mobile phones, which play an ...
- Trucks smuggling in hidden titanium to bypass sanctions
- China's decision to implement strong international sanctions against North Korea has forced the regime to devise new methods to smuggle in metals such as titanium that are essential in weapons manufacturing. Daily NK has learned that Pyongyang is using ...
- Vegetable prices spikes, rice remains stable
- The price of vegetables including cabbage and radish has surged around the border regions in North Korea and to a lesser degree, further inland.
Cataid is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cataid books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchespasgt fritz helmet
anthropomorphism in literature
burj al-arab other facts
hidradenitis suppurativa stages