A selection of articles related to catalepsy.
Original articles from our library related to the Catalepsy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Catalepsy.
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Catalepsy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Catalepsy books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- A neurocomputational account of catalepsy sensitization induced by
- in a day-to-day intensification of catalepsy (i.e., sensitiza- tion).
- 635 Elsevier Short communication PHENCYCLIDINE-INDUCED
- duced catalepsy in pigeons: specificity and stereoselectivity, European J. Pharmacol.
- Duration of catalepsy correlates with increased intrastriatal sulpiride
- To investigate the mechanism underlying sulpiride-induced catalepsy, we simultaneously examined cataleptic behavior and the kinetics. Ž .
Suggested News Resources
- Pit Stories: The Blue Spandex Superhero Invasion
- We've been seeking bands and fans everywhere to get their memorable mosh pit stories, and this week's story about a sudden invasion of blue spandex superheroes comes courtesy of Florida's Catalepsy.
- Study: Swine flu itself may trigger narcolepsy
- In my opinion, no more far-reaching conclusions can be drawn from it.” By March of this year, THL had received nearly 70 reports of narcolepsy or catalepsy attributed to the earlier vaccine campaign against the H1N1 or swine flu virus.
- El Shaddai Brings Grand Vision Back to Console Gaming
- The story begins with lucid purpose and finally slows to a crawl with a “2001″-style dream sequence illustrating a sort of existential catalepsy.
- On the front line in Brad Pitt's World War Z
- In the Haitian zombie experience people are taken for dead after being drugged by a witch doctor, who induces a state of catalepsy or apparent death. They are then buried alive before being resuscitated shortly afterwards with an antidote.
Suggested Web Resources
- Catalepsy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Not to be confused with Cataplexy. For the band of the same name, see Catalepsy (band).
- CATALEPSY | Free Music, Tour Dates, Photos, Videos
- CATALEPSY's official profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.
- Catalepsy | Facebook
- Catalepsy - This is the OFFICIAL page for CATALEPSY. New album "Bleed" in stores and on iTunes now!
- catalepsy - definition of catalepsy in the Medical dictionary - by the
- catalepsy /cat·a·lep·sy/ (-lep″se) indefinitely prolonged maintenance of a fixed body posture; seen in severe cases of catatonic schizophrenia.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchessaved by the bell melvin nerdly
tony dungy marriage and children
foundation of mindfulness
meaning of dreams about maggot
uss bataan lhd-5