- Yolande Betbeze Fox, Miss America Who Defied Convention, Dies at 87
- But given that the swimsuit competition's chief sponsor, Catalina, manufactured swimwear, Ms. Fox was still expected to model bathing suits as the reigning Miss America. What the organizers did not expect was her response.
- 7 Beachy Vintage Collectibles
- Before the 1960s made itsy-bitsy teenie-weenie bikinis the new norm, more modest swimwear with skirts and bloomers from iconic brands like Jantzen and Catalina filled shorelines. Today, those retro silhouettes make delightful eye candy when framed and ...
- Yolande Betbeze Fox, a Miss America who rebelled, dies at 87
- Given that the swimsuit competition's chief sponsor, Catalina, manufactured swimwear, she was expected to model bathing suits not only during the competition but also as the reigning Miss America.
- Asteroid could pass just 11000 miles from Earth on March 5th
- The asteroid was discovered by the Nasa-funded Catalina Sky Survey on October 6, 2013, as it approached Earth on the night-time side. After three days of tracking, the asteroid passed into the daytime sky and could no longer be seen. Because it was not ...
Catalina Swimwear is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Catalina Swimwear books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Catalina Swimwear Topics
t-80um2 black eagle