A selection of articles related to cataria.
Original articles from our library related to the Cataria. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Cataria.
- Catnip: Correspondences
- Nepeta cataria Folk Names: Cat, Catmint, Catnep, Catnup, Cat's Wort, Field Balm, Nepeta, Nip Gender: Feminine Planet: Venus Element: Water Deity: Bast Power: Cat Magic, Love, Beauty, Happiness...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary C
Cataria is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cataria books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Six fascinating facts about catnip — the feline drug that can be good for humans
- The plant we call catnip is technically named Nepeta Cataria, native to Europe and Asia (though spread elsewhere), and closely related to mint.
- No, Coyotes Don't Get High—But These Animals Do
- Steiner hypothesized in a 1995 research paper that the dolphins were consuming minute amounts of tetrodotoxin to get high. Domestic Cat. Garfield had his lasagna, but most house cats prefer the effects of catnip (Nepeta cataria).
- Give your stressed-out kitty a bag of feline fun
- The feline attractant in the catnip plant, Nepeta cataria (it's in the same family as mint), is known for turning Fluffy into a stoner cat who rolls around on the ground and rubs up against things while she's licking and chewing the leaves.
- I took a Kanye West hater to the launch of his new album
- Cool cat, ARIA Award Winner Best Male Artist 1996, live from Hoyts Melbourne Central, sitting next to me. Doesn't care for Kanye. Here's what went down: 8am - Collect tickets, “Cinema 3, M 26.
- Ins Siegerland geloppieren drei Westfalenpferdchen
- Bei den W15-Mädels sorgte die CLV-Läuferin Brenda Cataria-Byll für den einzigen heimischen Doppelerfolg. Sie wurde Westfalenmeisterin über 60 m in starken 7,83 sec. und über 300 m in 41,58 sec.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchessocial liberalism
frog zoology symmetry
roald dahl anti-semitism
conservative responsa responsa