- This Is Huge: Trump, Sanders Both Using Same Catchphrase.
- FILE - In this March 4, 2016 file photo, Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump speaks at a campaign rally in New Orleans. They may be on opposite ends of the political spectrum, but Trump and Bernie Sanders appear to be sharing a catchphrase, ...
- Origin of As If – Clueless Director Explains Cher Horowitz's Catchphrase
- It's pretty safe to say that without Clueless, we'd be missing some seriously vital components of pop culture.
- Watch Hillary Clinton Drop Oliver Queen's Catchphrase During A Speech
- She's still short a voice modulator, medieval weapon, and murder spree as far as totally channeling Oliver when he first uttered his catchphrase back in Season 1, but her spirit of justice is good to see in a presidential candidate.
- AP FACT CHECK: Misfires on Wall Street, poverty in debate
- (AP Photo/Charlie Neibergall). Democratic presidential candidates Hillary Clinton, left, and Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt.
- Have Mercy! The 20 Best Full House Catch Phrases, Ranked
- To get everyone up to speed, what better activity than a ranking of all the show's best (and not so great) catch phrases. Because you're going to have know a whole lot more than just "cut it out" if you want to keep up with the experts tomorrow night.
Catchphrase is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Catchphrase books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheslockheed sr-71 radar signature
rheumatoid arthritis pathophysiology
native medicine wheel ritual
empire of a thousand planets outline