- New 'Kimmy Schmidt' Trailer Teases a New Man, Therapy and Catchphrases Galore
- In the preview for the Tina Fey- and Robert Carlock-created series, Kimmy (Kemper) appears to get a new job as an elf at a year-round Christmas store and reunites with Krakowski's Jacqueline, who dispenses what she calls a trademarked catchphrase.
- Singing the same tune? Kanhaiya Kumar's azaadi slogan turned into ad
- Kanhaiya Kumar's azaadi slogan turned into ad catchphrases by Kejriwal govt. Kanhaiya & Kejriwal (File Photo). 1; 0; 0; 1.
- I Replied To Dudes On Tinder Using Only 'Full House' Catchphrases
- Unless you live under a rock, you know “Full House” is back with “Fuller House,” and it's all anyone's talking about these days. I've gotta be honest with you here — I've never been the biggest “Full House” fan.
- Hillary Clinton's Role in Libya, a Guide to Catchphrases of the Campaign Trail
- In Boris Fishman's new novel, a couple travels west in search of their adopted son's origins for clues to his strange behavior. Wall Street Journal language columnist Ben Zimmer gives us the lowdown on the 2016 election buzzwords and catchphrases.
- Can You Match the Catch Phrase to the 80s Show?
- Can You Match The 80's Catch Phrase To The Show? Whether it was something said every episode or just something that stuck and everyone and their brother were saying that year, 80s television was filled with catchphrases. Can you tell what 80s show ...
Catchphrases is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Catchphrases books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.