A selection of articles related to catenane synthesis.
Original articles from our library related to the Catenane Synthesis. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Catenane Synthesis.
- Software of the Mind #1: In The Beginning There Was Thought
- In the twilight before the dawn of civilization, the connection between humanity and Nature was still strong. Hunter-gatherers seeking food and self protection in the wilds, lived the wisdom of Nature because they never left its influence. Mind and body...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
- Question the Premises of Society and Science
- Question the ultimate validity of the basic premises of society, in particular, scientific theory. Do not accept concepts or statements as truthful simply due to weight of tradition or learned opinion. The synthesis of these statements is a healthy skepticism...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- Ptah, Peteh, 'South of His Wall', 'The Ancient One', worshipped in Mennefer (Gr: Memphis) already in the early dynastic period, probably at first as the local patron of craftsmanship, his High Priest in Mennefer was titled 'Greatest of the controllers of...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part II: The Old Kingdom
- II - The Old Kingdom ca 2686-2181 BC During the Old Kingdom the Egyptian society moved from tribal communities to a fully developed theocratic system, where the power of the king was absolute. The great pyramids of Dynasty 4 was made possible by technological...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Reinforcement Effect and Displacement Trend: No Wine in Old Bottles?
- Two phenomena concerning displacement--the reinforcement effect and the displacement trend--have been only meagerly investigated with virtually no further published studies of them since they were first reported decades ago. Because there appears to be...
Journal of Parapsychology >> vol 53, 1989
- You May Be Using Sunlight in Your Magic (And Not Even Know It!)
- A Circle is cast between the worlds. This space is filled by gentle candle light, and filled with the scent of fragrant herbs. Energy is raised, focused with purpose and then released with a sudden "whoosh." While there are many types of energy used...
Paganism & Wicca >> Spells
Catenane Synthesis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Catenane Synthesis books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Organic catenane self-assembles in acidic water
- They combined an aldehyde compound with a hydrazine in D2O and trifluoroacetate to produce a hydrazone (-C=N-N) linkage. This synthesis was carried out over eight hours at 70oC, and evidence from HPLC-MS indicated that the resulting catenane was ...
- What is a molecule?
- The problems with these definitions were highlighted by a recent suggestion by Nature Chemistry's editor Stuart Cantrill that catenanes and rotaxanes – entities consisting of distinct covalently bonded assemblies mechanically conjoined (threaded rings, ...
- Chemists harness impermanent 'star' molecule
- 'Such dienes participate in ring-forming cycloadditions, the most powerful synthetic transformations known,' he says. 'These factors should whet the appetite of anyone interested in step-economic synthesis of complex multi-cyclic structures.' ...
- Redox-induced actuation in macromolecular and self-assembled systems
- To evaluate the conformational change of the repeating unit in a simple system, monomeric cyclooctatetrathiophene 2 was synthesized. A drastic conformational change was revealed by .....
- Solid-state molecular switches using redox active molecules in a porous crystal
- These interlocked molecules, known as rotaxanes or catenanes, typically involve two molecular components that have distinct orientations based on interactions between them. Scientists can control which orientation the interlocked molecules take using ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Catenane Synthesis Topics
Related searchesthe prodigy history
accusative case the case in latin
prehistoric portugal bronze age