A selection of articles related to cathar beliefs.
Original articles from our library related to the Cathar Beliefs. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Cathar Beliefs.
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Everything you always wanted to know about the beliefs of the Founding Fathers that your Congressman will never tell you!
- Through the Dark Ages, civilization and learning languished under the iron rule of the church. Finally, through the rediscovery of the Pagan Classics, Plato, Aristotle, Epictetus, Plotinus and many other philosophers, the west began to see a glimmer of the...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The Seven Shaman Principles
- The World is What You Think It Is Positive thoughts attract positive people and events, and negative thoughts attract negative people and events. Corollary: Everything is a dream Dreams are real and reality is a dream. The only test we use for a reality check...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- History of Voodoo
- The notoriously perceived notion of Voodoo as practiced in the western world is that of grotesquely molded wax dolls with pins sticking out of them. Let's look deeper than that!
Parapsychology >> Spirits
Cathar Beliefs is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cathar Beliefs books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Module 211: Cathars “They claim to be good Christians.”
- Some of the Cathar beliefs and practices are followed in many Christian churches today. Which ones? Where do you think they were right and where wrong?
- Cathars and Templars Mysteries of the Middle Ages
- Cathar Belief. For Cathars, God was the spirit which represented all that was good.
- catharism and the Tarot - Holy Order of the Golden Dawn
- Conversely, many of the Tarot symbols seem in direct conflict with Cathar beliefs.
- Reading for Pleasure
- beliefs of the gnostics.
Suggested News Resources
- The Secret City
- It seems that the peasants of this hamlet, Montaillou, were decidedly relaxed about their personal relationships, perhaps influenced by their heretical Cathar beliefs.
Suggested Web Resources
- The Cathars: Cathar Beliefs
- Catharism in the Languedoc, Cathar beliefs. Various names: boni homines, Bonneshommes, Goodmen.
- Cathars and Cathar Beliefs in the Languedoc
- Jan 17, 2011 Languedoc Cathars. Cathar beliefs.
- Cathar Gnostic Beliefs and Theology - The Gnostic Jesus-
- Cathar Gnostic beliefs and theology. An exploration of the Gnostic way of following the life and teachings of Jesus. Gnosticism as early Christianity.
- Cathars & Albigenses: What Was Catharism? What did Cathars
- One branch of the Cathars became known as the Albigenses because they took their name from the local town Albi.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Cathar Beliefs Topics
cuban missile crisis prelude
characters in atlas shrugged
the melian conference