A selection of articles related to cathar theology.
Original articles from our library related to the Cathar Theology. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Cathar Theology.
- Divinity: Thought We are Many, Are We One?
- Dear Questioner, You asked if there was such a thing as Christian Wicca. The simple answer is, of course there is! The tradition of communing with all the lovely fellow spirits in this cosmos goes way back beyond apostolic times. Didn't the Magi (plural for...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Ptah, Peteh, 'South of His Wall', 'The Ancient One', worshipped in Mennefer (Gr: Memphis) already in the early dynastic period, probably at first as the local patron of craftsmanship, his High Priest in Mennefer was titled 'Greatest of the controllers of...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- Elhaz is the seventh Rune of the second aett (group of eight). Its name means "elk," in the European sense of the word. The European elk is essentially the same animal as the North American "moose." The North American elk (wapiti) is a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part II: The Old Kingdom
- II - The Old Kingdom ca 2686-2181 BC During the Old Kingdom the Egyptian society moved from tribal communities to a fully developed theocratic system, where the power of the king was absolute. The great pyramids of Dynasty 4 was made possible by technological...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Egyptian Temples, part VI: The House of Life
- Library - Archive 'The House of Life' could well be called a library. It was that part of the temple where all records and texts were kept and stored. These papyrii encompassed many different fields of learning as well as the accountings on the daily and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Jesus Christ! You’re acting like one of those Christians
- "He drew a circle that shut me out— Heretic, rebel, a thing to flout. But Love and I had the wit to win; We drew a circle that took him in!" – Edwin Markham The room was filled with Pagans, Witches and a few Asatru. The discussion had flowed from &qu...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
Cathar Theology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cathar Theology books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Umberto Eco, Author of `The Name of the Rose,' Dies at 84
- It was while studying the 13th-century Dominican priest, one of the Church's foremost theologians, that he stopped believing in God. “You could say he miraculously cured me of my faith,” Eco said in a 2005 interview with Time magazine. ...
- Watch the Full Show: 'The Download—Communion For Lutherans?'
- The Gnostics, the Cathars etc. In modern times the protestant splinter groups.
- Can Pope Francis clean up God's bank?
- Benedict's resignation came as a nasty surprise to those in the Curia and the bank who had been taking advantage of the old pope's frailty and of his inclination to pursue theological matters rather than sound administration.
- Blaming Islam for ISIS: A convenient lie to prepare us for more war
- The recent Paris attacks have refocused the American mind on the threat posed by IS. Americans are demanding more boots on the ground, more bombing, more something, more anything – and like a moth drawn to the flame, the US media is trotting out the ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Cathar Theology Topics
Related searchesullmann condensation
list of indian princely states
the prodigy hit singles
cerulean blue chemical name
lagrangian dirac lagrangian
love canal aftermath