A selection of articles related to cathedral architecture.
Original articles from our library related to the Cathedral Architecture. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Cathedral Architecture.
- Art during the Age of Faith
- The Age of Faith is the one thousand medieval years from 400 A.D. to 1400 A.D. It must be noted though that faith was not a uniquely medieval phenomenon as medieval pursuits were not purely geared towards faith only.
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Egyptian Temples, part III: God's Home
- The cult temple in ancient Egypt was more than a place of worship. It was the home of the god, it was believed the deity took up residence in the building and used it more or less for all those various purposes as humans did. It was the place he was given...
Religions >> Egyptian
- What day are you born on?
- The day of the month on which the you were born - regardless of which month or year it is - is a key numerological indicator, providing an excellent "thumbnail sketch" of standout traits. It strongly influences your Life Path and is helpful in...
Symbology >> Numerology
- The Old Ones Live in New Things Too
- Imagine living in a time where all things were sacred, in a place where everything you touched was part of a Goddess or God. Since all things were divine, each had a patron Deity. From doorways to ovens, from the farm, to the hunt, to the birth of anything...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
Cathedral Architecture is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cathedral Architecture books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- From Dark Souls to Manifold Garden: How games tell stories through architecture
- You've spent days in the dark, winding through dim corridors. The first time you saw the cathedral it was covered in light, and you're basked in it again as you teeter on the threshold.
- Florence Tackles Duomo Defacement With a New Tool: Virtual Graffiti
- The official missive, on a wall at the end of a steep staircase leading up to the dome of the Santa Maria del Fiore cathedral, better known as the Duomo, had clearly failed in its mission. Elsewhere, tourists through the decades had defaced ....
- Artifact dips into early 20th century
- Diving headfirst into America's vaudeville past, Artifact Dance Project couldn't resist fitting this weekend's “The Grand Parlor” into the performance space of the downtown Scottish Rite Cathedral. “This is the ...
- Liège, Belgium The Lucifer of Liège
- The original structure of St. Paul Cathédrale de Liège goes back to the 10th century, but it's been built over a few times and today, it's mostly 13th and 15th century architecture.
- The Chapel of the Holy Cross, Sedona Architectural Landmark
- Initially, Staude envisioned the chapel as a modern skyscraper cathedral that would encircle one city block.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Cathedral Architecture Topics
Related searchesuncontrollable shaking
the notorious big singles
network spinal analysis
sindhi people history
dream interpretation rice