Catholic Marriage Validity
A selection of articles related to catholic marriage validity.
Original articles from our library related to the Catholic Marriage Validity. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Catholic Marriage Validity.
- Truth, Lies and the Holocaust
- Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well. -Samuel Butler Over the years, I have heard many tales of tragedy and persecution committed against Neo-Pagans around the country. From folks losing jobs, losing...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Martin Luther
- Martin Luther was a German theologian, a priest and a monk, a scholar and a writer. He was the leading figure of the Protestant Reformation.
Saga of Times Past >> Biography
- A Quick Guide to Reading Ordinary Playing Cards
- Divining from regular playing cards is an old practice and I am sure many of us know at least one fortune-telling game done with this tool. Reading regular cards is called cartomancy or metasymbology. Playing cards have been called "The Devil's Picture...
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- What day are you born on?
- The day of the month on which the you were born - regardless of which month or year it is - is a key numerological indicator, providing an excellent "thumbnail sketch" of standout traits. It strongly influences your Life Path and is helpful in...
Symbology >> Numerology
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 22
- Chapter 22 22:1 And Jesus answered and spake unto them again by parables, and said, 22:2 The kingdom of heaven is like unto a certain king, which made a marriage for his son, 22:3 And sent forth his servants to call them that were bidden to the wedding: and...
New Testament >> Matthew
- Lughnasadh (pronounced Loo-nas-ah), August 1st, is the first harvest festival in the Celtic and Neo-Pagan Year. Like all Celtic Fire Festivals, it begins on the eve of the actual day. Although it later became known as Christian Lammas, it still survives in...
Holidays >> Lammas
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Catholic Marriage Validity is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Catholic Marriage Validity books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The Dalai Lama and the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster
- But on the other hand I know too many people — Catholics, Protestants, Evangelicals, Jews, Unitarians and Buddhists, among others — for whom I have a great deal of respect. I look at their lives and the role ...
- Bp. Athanasius Schneider: Be Ready to Be Martyrs for Christ
- So I think the situation today in the Church with this deep crisis is met with good Catholic lay people and priests, especially here in England, as in those times of martyrs, confessors and priests, too. It is encouraging ....
- On Super Tuesday, It's Christians Against Trump
- Bible NEVER says you ask God for forgiveness, that's a Catholic invention or someone else's. BIBLE always shows you ADMIT ... 2Chron7:14, 1John1:9 used like breathing for even 7 days, will prove to you the validity in the foregoing.
- Internal forum for divorced Catholics: Back to the future
- Cardinal Walter Kasper had recommended following the practice of the orthodox churches, which recognize only one valid sacramental marriage but allow for the divorced to be civilly married and readmitted to Communion after a penitential process.
- Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia dies at 79
- A devout Catholic, he attended his second choice, Georgetown University, where he was the valedictorian of the Class of 1957.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.