A selection of articles related to catholic practice.
Original articles from our library related to the Catholic Practice. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Catholic Practice.
- What is Necromantic Practice?
- First off, Necromantic Practice is NOT a Religion. You can be a Christian, Jew, Pagan, etc.and still practice Necromantics. (I prefer to use this term instead of the ever-tarnished "Necromancy") Death touches ALL Religions, therefore is not a...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Meditation, Felling and Group Mind (GM3)
- The main reason why the modern person usually assumes they have little to no psychic sensitivity, is because they are not in touch with their feelings. The second most prevalent reason for this attitude, is due to our training in the modern paradigm. In...
Mind >> Meditation
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 7
- MAKING FRIENDS WITH NATURE AND NATURAL LAW The fall of human society has not occurred overnight. It has taken many centuries, many millennia in fact, for the Divine potentials and inherent genius of the human being to degrade into the modern...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Truth, Lies and the Holocaust
- Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well. -Samuel Butler Over the years, I have heard many tales of tragedy and persecution committed against Neo-Pagans around the country. From folks losing jobs, losing...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Raising the World Mind (GM10-11)
- Part 1 | Part 2 Part 1 The wise live in accord with natural laws. It is they who understand that the laws of nature are much higher than the laws of man, because breaking them implies penalties far greater than a fine or prison sentence. When a person...
Mind >> World Mind
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
- Trance-formation (The Cosmic Tao of the Sexes)
- The purest outpouring of love between the sexes, is as a miniature super-nova of ecstatic union. Reciprocating pleasure becomes the engine that feeds the fires of passion. Passion becomes dynamic fuel for love. It is an engine that runs with the force of a...
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
Catholic Practice is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Catholic Practice books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Role of exorcism in Catholic Church highlighted after complaint against
- "Only a priest with the explicit and express authorisation of the bishop with the necessary personal and professional qualifications, and who has undertaken appropriate formation, may carry out such an exorcism," he said.
- Pope advises Curia to practice mercy daily
- Pope Francis has advised members of the Curia to tend to their flocks with generosity and mercy and has urged them to become a model for all. The Pope was speaking during his homily at Mass in St Peter's Basilica on Monday morning, as he celebrated the ...
- Gloucester Catholic pitcher Mondile ready to face Groome
- "It's a long way off, but it's exciting to think about," Mondile said Tuesday during a break in Gloucester Catholic's practice at the Sportz Central workout facility in Bellmawr.
- Russian Orthodox Projections and Catholic Corrections
- Let us work backwards toward two odd phrases in the declaration that, I think, have allowed Alfeyev in recent interviews to project onto Catholic practice and structures an expectation that reflects more of Russian practices than Catholic ones.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Catholic Practice Topics
Related searchesshetland islands language
martello tower ireland
dream symbol knowledge
honey honey formation
history of india harshas empire