A selection of articles related to catholic prayer.
Original articles from our library related to the Catholic Prayer. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Catholic Prayer.
- Every Thought is a Prayer
- Psychic power. We use it every day. We cause things to happen; we shape events with our mind. We can do this, because every thought is a prayer. Thoughts are a powerful form of energy. They are very real and very potent. Look for their energy not just in deep...
>> Psychic Abilities
- The Mysteries of the Rosary Beads
- Traditionally there are 15 Mysteries of the Rosary based on the Roman Catholic customs set by Pope St. Pius V in the 16th century.
Magick >> Rituals
- Blessings Prayer
- As I count my blessings of this past year Through all the laughter and even the tears Winter, Spring, Summer and Fall You were with me through it all Through many Moons, and the bright Sun My life each day has just begun Through the year all nights to end I...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Yom Kippur
- Yom Kippur is the day when God handed to Moses the second set of the Ten Commandments. This occurred after the completion of the second 40 days of guidance from God.
Religions >> Judaism
- Truth, Lies and the Holocaust
- Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well. -Samuel Butler Over the years, I have heard many tales of tragedy and persecution committed against Neo-Pagans around the country. From folks losing jobs, losing...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Martin Luther
- Martin Luther was a German theologian, a priest and a monk, a scholar and a writer. He was the leading figure of the Protestant Reformation.
Saga of Times Past >> Biography
- Am I Damned?: Part 2
- CAVEAT: It is impossible to answer a "theological" question simply and correctly at the same time. The reason for this is the fact that the theological arena involves reality not only beyond our capacity to adequately express, but even beyond that,...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Catholic Prayer is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Catholic Prayer books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Pope Francis' new prayer video focuses on needy families
- Vatican City, Mar 12, 2016 / 10:28 am (CNA/EWTN News).- In his newest prayer video Pope Francis focuses his monthly intention on families in difficulty, praying that they receive the help they need and that children can grow up in a healthy environment.
- Catholics Join in Prayer, Fasting Before Supreme Court Review of HHS Mandate Cases
- In the days leading up to March 23, when the U.S.
- The Real O'Neals: gay Catholic sitcom has more than a prayer
- Here Kenny (Noah Galvin), a teenager living in the Chicago suburbs comes out as gay to his very religious Irish Catholic parents, Eileen (national treasure Martha Plimpton) and Pat (Jay R Ferguson), who are getting a divorce.
- Catholic Extension's Mercy Video Project Highlights the Power of Prayer
- People from all walks of life are being invited to use their phones to take a short video of themselves stating a simple prayer intention and send it to Catholic Extension, which is currently collecting these video intentions until Easter Sunday.
- The Disorienting Quality of Real Prayer
- One of the most impressive literary figures of the twentieth century was the Irish writer Iris Murdoch.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Catholic Prayer Topics
Related searcheslustral bath
chromium biological role
richardson-redgrave acting family