A selection of articles related to catholic.
Original articles from our library related to the Catholic. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Catholic.
- Truth, Lies and the Holocaust
- Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well. -Samuel Butler Over the years, I have heard many tales of tragedy and persecution committed against Neo-Pagans around the country. From folks losing jobs, losing...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Martin Luther
- Martin Luther was a German theologian, a priest and a monk, a scholar and a writer. He was the leading figure of the Protestant Reformation.
Saga of Times Past >> Biography
- The Pagan Roots of Democracy
- I stepped into the voting booth with civic pride and religious inspiration. The pastors urged the congregation to renew America and vote for a good Christian man, Ronald Reagan. I voted a straight Republican ticket. Those godless Democrats were no better than...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- The Mysteries of the Rosary Beads
- Traditionally there are 15 Mysteries of the Rosary based on the Roman Catholic customs set by Pope St. Pius V in the 16th century.
Magick >> Rituals
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
Catholic is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Catholic books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Being Catholic Today - Archdiocese of Washington
- May 24, 2015 BEING CATHOLIC TODAY. A PASTORAL LETTER to the. CLERGY, RELIGIOUS and LAITY of the.
- Ethical and Religious Directives for Catholic Health Care Services
- Part Two: The Pastoral and Spiritual Responsibility of Catholic Health Care ... called for all Catholics to share in the healing mission of the Church, expressed ...
- Catholic Campaign to End the Use of the Death Penalty: Info
- Catholic teaching, as expressed in the Catechism of the. Catholic Church and other ... Catholics are re-examining and changing their minds about the use of the ...
- The Catholic Family - CARA - Georgetown University
- CARA is a national, nonprofit, Georgetown University affiliated research center that conducts social scientific studies about the Catholic Church. Founded in ...
- The Catholic Intellectual Tradition: A Conversation at Boston College
- 5 the catholic intellectual tradition. This document introduces two issues of central importance to Boston College: what is meant by the Catholic intellectual ...
Suggested News Resources
- The Entrepreneurial Bishop: Can The Catholic Church Learn From JetBlue?
- Frank J. Caggiano became the Fifth Bishop of Bridgeport, CT, he took over a diocese with 82 parishes, 38 schools and 410,000 Catholics, who make up 45% of the population. He also inherited almost $22 million in debt that had been racked up by the ...
- Catholic silence on involvement in Middle East called 'massive failure'
- NEW YORK (CNS) -- "The most massive failure of the Catholic community at all levels in the past 20 years has been to address the question of our ongoing involvement in the Middle East," according to San Diego Bishop Robert W. McElroy. "What is ...
- This Man Is Fighting Back Against A Catholic Church That Fired Him For Being
- A gay music director fired by a Catholic parish for announcing his engagement to another man is now suing his former employer, filing a federal discrimination suit on Monday against his onetime church and the Archdiocese of Chicago.
- Report shows American Catholic schools not doing enough for Latino Catholics
- The Boston College report, “Catholic Schools in an Increasingly Hispanic Church,” looks at the disparity between the number of school-age children who are Hispanic – 12.
- Catholic Groups Blast Georgetown Univ. for Inviting Planned Parenthood Pres
- The Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Washington is speaking out against a Georgetown University student group that has invite Planned Parenthood President Cecile Richards to be a featured guest at an upcoming event. Earlier this month the university's ...
Suggested Web Resources
- Catholic Online
- Catholic News and Information Center for Catholics and All People of God, to Help them Deepen their understanding of Our Catholic Faith. Find breaking news ...
- Catholicism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Catholicism and its adjectival form Catholic are used as broad terms for describing specific traditions in the Christian churches in theology, doctrine, liturgy, ...
- Catholic Church - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Catholic Church, also known as the Roman Catholic Church, is the largest Christian church, with more than 1.25 billion members worldwide. One of the ...
- Catholic Answers
- A Catholic Apologetics site. Catholic Answers to your questions about Catholicism with video and audio, radio shows, forums, tracts, magazine and ...
- Catholic | Define Catholic at Dictionary.com
- broad or wide-ranging in tastes, interests, or the like; having sympathies with all; broad-minded; liberal. 2. universal in extent; involving all; of interest to all.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.