A selection of articles related to catholic.
Original articles from our library related to the Catholic. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Catholic.
- Truth, Lies and the Holocaust
- Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well. -Samuel Butler Over the years, I have heard many tales of tragedy and persecution committed against Neo-Pagans around the country. From folks losing jobs, losing...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Martin Luther
- Martin Luther was a German theologian, a priest and a monk, a scholar and a writer. He was the leading figure of the Protestant Reformation.
Saga of Times Past >> Biography
- The Pagan Roots of Democracy
- I stepped into the voting booth with civic pride and religious inspiration. The pastors urged the congregation to renew America and vote for a good Christian man, Ronald Reagan. I voted a straight Republican ticket. Those godless Democrats were no better than...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- The Mysteries of the Rosary Beads
- Traditionally there are 15 Mysteries of the Rosary based on the Roman Catholic customs set by Pope St. Pius V in the 16th century.
Magick >> Rituals
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
Catholic is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Catholic books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Ken Coughlin shares knowledge with students, Diocese
- orientem. Eastern Oklahoma Catholic September 2009 | www.dioceseoftulsa.
- Voter's Guide for Serious Catholics (English) - Catholic Answers Action
- Catechism of the Catholic Church.
- The Catholic Second Amendment
- THE CATHOLIC SECOND AMENDMENT. By David B. Kopel.
- How to recite the Holy Rosary
- the Holy Spirit, the holy Catholic Church, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and life everlasting. Amen.
Suggested News Resources
- AP Interview: On 9/11, cardinal consoles a city
- He succeeded the late Cardinal John O'Connor, a stand-out personality even in a city full of them, who became the most forceful Catholic voice in the national debates of his era.
- Catholic League | Philadelphia Inquirer | 2011-09-01
- Those three Catholic programs, which tout more than realistic state-title aspirations in 2011, are Class AA West Catholic, AAAA's La Salle, and a stacked Archbishop Wood squad seeking an elusive AAA crown.
- POTW: Joliet Catholic's Ty Isaac
- By Scott Powers JOLIET, Ill. -- Joliet Catholic coach Dan Sharp hit rewind on Ty Isaac's game-winning touchdown reception more times than he could count during the team's film session on Sunday.
- Joliet Catholic outlasts Minooka
- By Tim Tierney For Sun-Times Media August 31, 2011 10:22PM Joliet Catholic's Emily Schoenstedt sets the ball against Minooka during their volleyball game in Joliet on Wednesday.
- Cuban dissidents ask church to intervene with gov't
- Havana – The Ladies in White, the dissident movement that lobbies for the release of political prisoners in Cuba, asked the Catholic Church to intervene with the Castro regime so that the latter would halt its "harassment" of the group.
Suggested Web Resources
- Catholic Online
- Catholic News and Information Center for Catholics and All People of God, to Help them Deepen their understanding of Our Catholic Faith.
- Catholic Answers: Catholic Apologetics, Catholic Evangelization
- A major Apologetics site.
- Vatican: the Holy See
- Official Vatican homepage.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.