A selection of articles related to catholicism beliefs.
Original articles from our library related to the Catholicism Beliefs. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Catholicism Beliefs.
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Everything you always wanted to know about the beliefs of the Founding Fathers that your Congressman will never tell you!
- Through the Dark Ages, civilization and learning languished under the iron rule of the church. Finally, through the rediscovery of the Pagan Classics, Plato, Aristotle, Epictetus, Plotinus and many other philosophers, the west began to see a glimmer of the...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- History of Voodoo
- The notoriously perceived notion of Voodoo as practiced in the western world is that of grotesquely molded wax dolls with pins sticking out of them. Let's look deeper than that!
Parapsychology >> Spirits
Catholicism Beliefs is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Catholicism Beliefs books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- New Vatican Rules Will Put More Spreadsheets Into The Saint-Making Process
- Catholic sainthood is a lengthy process, involving years of research and reams of paper to document and analyze the would-be saint's life, beliefs and reported miracles. (As an example of the scale involved: Remember Junipero Serra, who was canonized ...
- Scalia Expressed His Faith With The Same Fervor As His Court Opinions
- The relation between Scalia's Catholicism and his judicial decision-making was complex, however. On one hand, his deeply religious beliefs may have reinforced the certainty of his convictions when it came to legal reasoning.
- Controversial religious rights bill passes in Virginia
- WASHINGTON — A controversial bill designed to protect religious organizations from being penalized for their beliefs has passed the Virginia General Assembly. The House of ...
- What would a Hindu justice mean for the Supreme Court?
- Hinduism, the faith of less than 1 percent of the American public, includes many gods and a belief in reincarnation.
- 7 Things That Happen When You Have An Interfaith Wedding
- (In my case, I was raised Catholic with a Jewish father, and I found little confusing about celebrating traditions among two loving families.) Through an organization called InterfaithFamily, I was able to ask some more couples about their experience.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.