- Boban, Catkins retired
- Consistent high performer Catkins, owned by Ingham Racing, has also run her last race, the six-year-old Dubawi mare now heading to the breeding barn.
- Where have my catkins gone?
- Garrya produces its dangly grey catkins on wood from the previous year, so if yours was cut back just once last February (and provided that nobody had a “tidy-up” later, removing potential flowering shoots), it should have flowered this year.
- Waller retires Catkins and Boban
- Boban retires as a five times Group One winner, including the Chipping Norton and the Emirates Stakes, with 11 wins from 37 starts. The six-year-old gelding won over $2.8 million, a handy return on his $100,000 sale price.
- Catkins up with Winx in Waller's eyes
- “In our stable, we get very close to our horses and Catkins has been great for us year in and year out,'' Waller said. “So, in our eyes, Catkins is just as good as Winx.
- Monday trial to decide Catkins' fate
- Chris Waller will make a decision on the future of star mare Catkins after a barrier trial at Rosehill on Monday.
Catkins is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Catkins books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesmad money cramers catch phrases
florence sister cities
genetic code table 1 rna codon table
the girl next door plot
heart band members