A selection of articles related to catnip.
Original articles from our library related to the Catnip. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Catnip.
- Catnip (Nepeta Cataria)
- Catnip is used in remedies for colds, flu, and fever. Use the large leaves for bookmarks in your Book of Shadows. It is also great for love spells and sachets. It is also said to create a psychic bond between you and your cat....
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary C
- Catnip: Correspondences
- Nepeta cataria Folk Names: Cat, Catmint, Catnep, Catnup, Cat's Wort, Field Balm, Nepeta, Nip Gender: Feminine Planet: Venus Element: Water Deity: Bast Power: Cat Magic, Love, Beauty, Happiness...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary C
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Have a Cuppa? [About Herbal Teas]
- Through the ages, long before modern doctors prescribed a wonder drug to help us with almost every ailment, it was the witches, shamans and priests before them, that brewed up the various drinks, ointments and poultices that have kept the human race...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
Catnip is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Catnip books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Catnip. Introduction.
- Catnip Socks
- Catnip Socks - 2. Size. Medium: 8” around, stretched slightly.
- Biological Characteristics, Nutritional and Medicinal Value of Catnip
- of Rutgers University to investigate the feasibility of growing catnip.
- OIL OF CATNIP BY SUPERCRITICAL FLUID EXTRACTION
- Traditionally, the oil of catnip has been isolated by steam distillation.
Suggested News Resources
- Midnight Madness: Catnip for thrill seekers
- Despite the presence of vampire ballerinas, lunatics in animal masks and a psychotic gangster, Midnight Madness programmer Colin Geddes is promising a “kinder, gentler” film series this year.
- Green things from the garden are as catnip to this feline
- Wish our cat could read the Bible. She could benefit from the story of Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden, helping themselves to the forbidden fruit.
- Gary Bogue: Cats: Certain smells can really turn them on
- It was like she was on catnip or something. I dismissed it as she was just weird. But last Saturday I overdid it in the garden and had to put Icy Hot on my neck and back.
- Printer-Friendly Catnip Mouse Instructions
- Now you're ready for the fun part-find a small funnel or simply make a cone out of a paper plate to help direct the catnip. • Pour in enough to fill your mouse, or use a combination of half catnip and half stuffing.
- Readers fret about potent catnip, puny chicken wings
- No catnip problem exists - yet. So isn't now the time for pre-emptive, assertive action? Imagine if local cats get their hands, or paws, on some "really good stuff.
Suggested Web Resources
- Catnip - Everything You Need to Know About Catnip! - Cat-World
- What is Catnip? How Does it work? Learn all about Catnip & it's effects on cats here.
- HowStuffWorks "How does catnip work?"
- "Catnip" is the common name for a perennial herb of the mint family. It is native to Europe and is an import to the United States and other countries.
- How catnip gets cats high - YouTube
- May 23, 2009 Weed is illegal for humans, yet catnip is legal for cats ?? THE HELL Are those chemicals in catnip the same stuff in marijuana too?
- Crazy for Catnip - Facts and Information about this Cat-Friendly Herb
- Catnip is a plant that is part of the mint family and known by cat lovers as a common "fill" for many types of cat toys. Cats react to catnip in a variety of ways.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheshurricane stan honduras
john law economist
canadian house of commons history
finding neverland box office
altria group history