A selection of articles related to caucasian race.
Original articles from our library related to the Caucasian Race. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Caucasian Race.
- Celtic Gods and Heroes: The Gods of Ancient Ireland
- Celtic peoples established themselves in Ireland about 2,500 years ago. But humans had inhabited the island long before that, as evidenced by the monument site at Newgrange dating to 3000 B.C., as well as the prehistoric megaliths at Carrowmore in Sligo, and...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Earthmind Material
- Part 1 | Part 2 Author's Note All references made in the first person(s) herein, are grammatical conveniences created for the sake of the reader. Such words as "I", "OUR", and "I/WE" are therefore not meant to be taken as literal...
Mind >> World Mind
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Irish Myth Cycles
- The myths and legends of a people are central to it's religion. It is from these stories that we derive our attitudes towards people and nature, and understand our deities. The famous and infamous deeds of a people's past, human and divine, provide a sense of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Chinese Zodiac Signs: An Overview
- Chinese zodiac presented the character of persons born under each sign in twelve consecutive years. Each year are represented by the twelve animals, as follows
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
Caucasian Race is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Caucasian Race books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Caucasian race
- The term Caucasian race (also Caucasoid, Europid, or. Europoid Caucasus.
- "Why White People Are Called 'Caucasian,'"
- Slavery and the Construction of Race. November 7-8, 2003. Yale University.
- Introduction : "Caucasians" and the Political History of Racialized
- others – and there are the presumed members of the "Caucasian race.
- Caucasian race and lung function: time to revisit the racial groups
- Caucasian race and lung function: time to revisit the racial groups used in reference values.
Suggested News Resources
- Physician Referrals for Genetic Counseling/Testing Contradict Guidelines
- Predictors of adherence to recommendations against referral/testing included African American versus Caucasian race, Medicaid versus private insurance, and rural versus urban location.
- 100 Events That Changed Business: 1900-2000
- His early contracts explicitly bar homeowners from allowing their properties "to be used or occupied by any person other than members of the Caucasian race." Dr. Thomas F.
- Pat Buchanan's Bigotry: Endorsed By White Nationalists
- The Caucasian race is going the way of the Mohicans. Buchanan cited NPI again by name in a May 16, 2008, column about "the worldwide Arabic population." As the ADL notes, David Duke is "perhaps America's most well-known racist and anti-Semite.
Suggested Web Resources
- New White Race
- Aug 1, 2011 The New Caucasian Race. Brown skin excuses global Negroid Ancestry.
- Mixed or Caucasian Race? - Yahoo! Answers
- Jun 23, 2011 When filling out forms that ask for race I often am torn between choosing mixed race or caucasian.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Caucasian Race Topics
culture of spain spanish pop culture
musical box music box elements